Chapter 15

AN: I'm sorry that I wasn't active I sorta did a wattpad break😂💗 anyways lyyy and thx for reading my story

____________________________
Haileys POV:
Yesterday was soooo cool! I sang with Justin Bieber yayyy. After we all ate breakfast the boys had a small meeting in a room. But I couldn't be here in there with them. I was drawing a beauuuuutiful picture with Harry as a prince because his hair looks like prince hair, it's so pretty.
I finished my picture and it got a little boring so I put on my tutu and pretended to be a Ballett princess when I heard the doorbell ring. Nobody opened it so I ran to the door to open it. I looked up to the person and it was a biiiiig man with a uniform on. "Hi", I said and smiled. He kneeled down to my level and showed me some sort of ID and he said:"Hello, young lady. My name is officer Peter, your guardians send me an email."
I just looked at him confused:"uhmmm? Do you wanna come inside?" He nodded and walked into our house. I continued placing with my Barbie's when he cleared his voice. "Uhm... I'm sorry to interrupt you little miss but can you show me where I can find Mr Styles?" I looked at him puzzled:"Mr Styles who's that?" "Uh in that case maybe Niall Horan? Isn't he your new daddy or something?"
"Ohhhh you mean NiNi", I smiled widely,"Follow me" I skipped to the meeting room and knocked. After a few seconds Zayn opened the door and picked me up as soon a as he saw me:"Zaynieeee", I said happily and snuggled into his shoulder.

Zayn: oh uhm... I'm sorry who are you?
Officer: I'm officer Peter nice to meet you
Zayn: yeah... nice to meet ya (He was a bit confused)
Harry: I send the email! Hi I'm Harry, and we need to talk about the former situation do you have a moment?
Officer: that's what I'm here for.
Liam: Do you want me to come with you mate?
Harry: that would be nice thank you and Ni can you also come please?
Niall: sure
Harry: Zayn, Louis why don't y'all spend the day together?
Hailey: yayyyy Louis and Zaynieeee!!!

Zayn's POV
I'm glad that I finally get to spend some time with ma lil girl and Lou. It's gonna be a really fun day. Louis run upstairs and got a little backpack for Hailey. We sat her in the car seat and started driving.

Harrys POV:
I was really nervous but this is a serious topic which we need to talk about.
I started talking:"so... I apologize if I get a little mad talking but this topic really bugs me. First of all I found Hailey in a parc, she was basically traumatized, she didn't talk and I think you noticed how skinny she is. I assume they starved her. Then when I brought her back she clung to me and didn't want to go back which I found a little weird. When the door was closed I heard screams of a little girl, possibly it was Hailey. And when I bathed her for the first time she had bruises all over her body. And I don't wanna start about her mind. She was told that she's nothing, she was tol she was ugly worthless and stupid. I can't believe someone would do stuff like that to her and probably many more little girls. And-" Liam laid an arm around me shoulder. I didn't realize I was crying until now.
Officer Peter looked at me concerned and answered:"Mr Styles, I've heard enough! My team will visit this orphanage real soon, don't worry Mr styles and I'm really sorry that your child has gone through this. I'll leave now but we'll reach out to you soon."
Officer Peter left our house and we thought about what happened. That was too much for today. I made some tea for all of us.

Louis POV:
Since it was still quite early in the morning we decided to eat some lunch first. There was a nice 50s themed restaurant near us so we just went in there.
Once we sat down a lady came by to give us the menus, they even gave Hailey a kids menu with pictures of the food. I got myself some sausages and eggs with some toasts, Zayn ordered baked beans with a toast as well and Hailey asked for a grilled cheese sandwich with chocolate milk.

Zayn: So Hailey... what do you want to do today? Any special ideas?
Hailey: No, I just want to have fun with youuuu
Louis: Aww we'll work with that I think hahah
Hailey: Can I go play on the little playground there (she pointed at a small indoor playground with a slide and a few tubes)
Zayn: sure babe we'll call you once the food gets here.
Hailey: yayyyyyy thank youuu (she happily skipped away)
Zayn: what should we do today?
Louis: Mmhh I really don't know... (I looked around and saw a little picture of a waitress wearing roller skates) waitttt how about we buy her some cute little rollerskates? Yeahhh we can teach her that would be so fun!
Zayn: Uhm? Why- we'll i mean sure why not haha let's go to the next target and we'll buy her some.