Chapter 10

AN: I promised to update more regularly so there you go😂💗
Oh and also drink and eat something if you haven't done that yet🥰🦋
_____________________

Haileys POV
I open my eyes and saw I was laying down next to someone. I turned around to see who it is and it was Zayn. I smiled and thought about yesterday. The interview was so cool I always wanted to be a famous popstar and in the orphanage me and my friend always pretended to be famous and so interviews and stuff life that and now I did a real interview even though I am not even famous. That's so cool yayyy.
I really wanted to get up but I also didn't wanna wake up Zaye I thought for a moment and carefully slipped out of the bed. After that I walked downstairs on my tippy toes.
When I arrived in the living room I felt something picking me up
"good morning princess", was all I heard I looked at the person who is holding me and saw Louis. "Louisssss", happily said and hugged him tight.
Louis:Did u sleep well?
Hailey: Yes and look I'm still wearing the princess tutu.
Louis: It looks beautiful love. But how about we're gonna bathe you real quick, you still have a lot of hair spray and glitter in your hair.
(He chuckled)
Hailey: Okay Louis

Louis POV:
I walked upstairs to the bathroom with the big bathtub and turned on the water. "Ok Hailey, I'm gonna get some shampoo and stuff real quick, if you want to you can already get ready for bathing" She nodded and I quickly ran to the shopping bags from yesterday where I found a bathing toy and a few bottles of princess shampoo.
When I came back in the bathroom Hailey had already folded her clothes together so I can put them in the washing machine.
"Look what I found in the bags", I said and showed her a small package ,"you can have a pink bubble bath if you want want" She looked at me confused:"What's a bubble bath?" oh right, I forgot she hasn't experienced a lot of extras like a bubble bath so I just smiled at her and said:"You're gonna love this, just pour this in the water and watch" I handed her the package and she poured it in and her eyes immediately lit up when the water first turned pink and a few seconds later bubbles started building. "Louis look it's so cool" I laughed with her:"I know right?! Now let's get you into the bathtub" After making sure the water was in the right temperature I lifted up Hailey and sat her in and of course I gave her the bathing toy which she immediately loved.
She asked if she could play a little bit with it so I sat down next to the bathtub and answered some fan messages I received.
After about 15 minutes I wanted to wash Haileys hair so I grabbed the shampoo and started to put it in. We made some funny hairstyles with the bubbles of the shampoo and I quickly took a picture of her face and the "hat" we produced she giggled when I showed it to hear. This little girls laugh is so precious I just love hearing her this happy.

Louis: Okay love I think we're done here do you wanna come out of the bathtub?
Hailey: Noooo the water is so nice and warm.... And pink (she giggled and splashed around a little bit)
Louis: Aww hahah okay how about you play in here five more minutes and I get some clothes?
Hailey: Yayyy thank you, I love you
Louis: (aww this made me so happy) Love you too princess.
(I smiled and when I looked at the clothes we bought, I picked out a pair of white shorts and a blue denim alike shirt.)

After I arrived at the bathroom again I got Hailey out of the bathtub and covered her in a big towel. Once she was dry I began to dress her, the white shorts looked adorable.
But right when I wanted to put on the shirt I saw something on her tummy. Red, blue and purple bruises were visible. I was shocked. What do I do now? I sat down on a small chair that was standing in the bathroom and sat Hailey on my lap, took her hand and looked her in the eyes.
"Hailey, I need to talk to you about something. (She nodded and looked up to me) I saw some bruises on your tummy, right here. (I touched them lightly, carefully not to hurt her) Do you want to tell me how this happened?"
She looked down for a few seconds and quietly whispered:"she hurt me" "Who?", I immediately asked concerned. In an even more quiet Little Voice Hailey said:"Mrs. Carter" Anger was fleshing through my bones. How?! How can someone hurt an innocent sweet poor little creature like Hailey? HOW?! I tried to calm down and asked her:"Has she done anything else to you?" This time Hailey spoke a little bit more up:"She slapped me and kicked me in my tummy and it hurt a lot but then I cried and she said a lot of times that I'm worthless and that no one wants me" at the last sentence she looked down but I lifted up her chin and made her look into my eyes.
"Hailey, what I tell you now is really important okay? So make sure you'll never forget it. (She nodded slightly) You are the most beautiful and precious little girl ever, we couldn't be happier that you're a part of our family now. You deserve everything on this world and we will always love you to the moon and back. You'll be our little girl who we protect forever."
Hailey didn't say anything she just hugged me really tight and small tears were welling down her cheeks. "I love you Louis. And Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn too." I smiled and whispered: "we love you more" into her ear.
After this serious talk I wiped away the few tears and finished dressing her. She loves the outfit and what I found very adorable, she asked me if I can do her hair, which I of course did, I mean I have four sisters I know how to do two piggy tails. After Hailey brushed her teeth I took her downstairs again and asked her if she wanted some breakfast. She happily nodded and I decided to be spontaneously and take her to a breakfast restaurant which we did.

Harrys POV:
I woke up and the first thing I did was look on my phone, I got a message from the store where we bought the furniture, they offered to come today and get everything ready, from painting the walls to building up the bed in only five hours. I thanked them and told them to come to our house at 10am. I also received a text message from Louis in our gc. It said 'Hi lads I'm in the city with Hailey, we're about to eat some breakfast together'
I answered 'That's great, also would you mind spending the rest of the day with her? The workers from the kids furniture store said they'll come today and prepare her room they're done at about 3pm and I want it to be a surprise for her' Louis send me a picture of him and Hailey in front of a big plate with tons of pancakes and captioned it with 'Yes, we'll have some fun'
I smiled and got ready for the day, I can't wait for her room to be ready.

______________________
AN: I Hope You like this chapter, don't forget you're amazayn and ily🥰💗