Chapter 18

AN: this chapter continues immediately with the last one:)
From now on there will be some Larry action here and there but there won't be any smut and Larry won't be the main action in every chapter.
Also i Hope whoever is reading This That You're having a Great day💕💕

Liams POV:
Someone shouted my name and I ran downstairs followed by Ni and Zayn.
"What happened?"
Harry looked at me and said:" Hailey just told me you showed her some videos?" I frowned:"Oh, she remembered those?"
"Yeah she did", Louis says, "she asked what a blow-" I interrupted him:"-Did you tell her?" "No of course not", Harry rolled his eyes.
"Well anyways", I said, "the news have been talking about you two having an affair, you should post something that that's now true.
They exchanged views and finally Harry said:"What if not" I was confused now. I looked at the other boys and Niall was weirdly winking at Louis but Zayn seemed just as confused as me. So I just kept asking: "What do you mean?" And Harry took a deep breath and said:"Would that be a problem or why would you want us to post something?"
"I just assumed that Simon wouldn't like it because we have to stay available except for when he chooses some girls for us."
This time Louis answered: "Maybe we don't want to post that it's not true because maybe that wouldn't be the truth." I didn't understand what he meant so I just looked at Harry Clueless who added: "what he wants to say is that uhm... Me and Louis we don't want Simon to choose girls for us"
This time Nialler happily blurted out:"Or maybe they just want each other"
We all started at him and I thought for a Moment. Could they? Nooo... But what if they are? I looked at Harry who said:" Uhm yeah, thank you Niall... So *he cleared his throat* fck it, me and Louis like like each other. There you go"
Niall hopped real quick and said:" And they like other since the x-factor!"
Harry laughed:"yeah haha Niall knew it from the start he's our biggest supporter right Ni?" Niall looked so happy and excited when he nodded.
"Wait?", I asked, "so have you guys actually been in a relationship? Since the X factor? I mean it's 2013 now..."
Louis nodded:"We haven't talked to anyone about this except for our families and Niall, oh and Hailey a minute ago. We talked about it and we don't want this to go public yet so don't tell anyone."

Finally Zayn spoke out:" You know what mate I'm actually really happy for you. And to be honest I always thought there was something going on between you two"
It was weird imagining my two best friends being a couple but I'm happy for them, they seem to be in a happy relationship and that's all that matters.
"You could have told us earlier", I said and Harry answered:" I know... but we were scared of you guys reaction you know..."
"Harry...", I petted his shoulder, "We'd never judge you guys, I hope you know that."
"Thanks mate", he answered and looked at Louis who nodded at me with a big smile on his face.

Wow that was a lot to process, and how did I never notice? I guess I was just too busy paying attention to everything being structured.

Louis POV
I'm so glad we finally talked about this with the other boys and I'm even happier that we don't have to hide it anymore. Well, not in front of our friends, we still have to hide it from Simon and our fans. I looked at my watch and it was still early but since we only have like 2 more days until we go on tour, I decided to spend my time with Hailey a little bit. And Harry, I smiled thinking about him.
I sat on the couch and he was sitting down next to me I looked at his beautiful face and asked him if he wanted to go to the parc with me and Hailey and he said yes.
"Hailey?!", I shouted and she appeared in the room a few seconds later.
I stood up and spun her around:"Do you wanna go to the parc with me and Harry?" She shouted:"yayyyyy" and with that we boot on her shoes and started walking there.

Harry was carrying her and she told him everything she knew about princesses. He always answered with "oh cool" or "wow that's amazing" and "tell me more" but I could hear in his voice he wasn't interested at all, it was so adorable and funny.

Haileys POV
Harry was carrying me and I snuggled into his chest. I love Harry.
Oh I can see a slide!
"HARRY LOOK A SLIDE!", I pointed at it excitedly and I wiggled out of Harry's arms and ran towards the slide that was only like 20 meters away from us. I climbed up and when I arrived at the top I shouted:"Harry, Louis, look I'm a princess and this is my princess tower slide."
They smiled at me and Louis said:"my princess, may I save you? Because I can see that Harold the villain is trying to get you. But I'm prince Louis the second, I'm gonna catch you!"
I giggled because he was talking so funny. Harry said in a dark voice:" you think it's funny, huh miss princess? I'm a villain and I'm gonna get you!" I laughed but then I saw Harry climbing up the slide so I quickly got down the slide and Louis catchend me and twirled me around. He said:"Yess I did it, I saved the princess from Harold the villain!" "Thank you princess Louis, you saved my life", I laughed and hugged Louis, but suddenly someone took me away from Louis.
"Not so fast Young Lady", Harry Said, "I got you now and I'm gonna keep you captured in my castle" He ran away with me and I screamed:"Prince Louis you have to save me" It was so much fun playing with them. I love Louis and Harry so much.

Harrys POV
We continued playing with Hailey for a while until she told us she's a bit hungry. I looked at my watch and no wonder, it was already 6:30pm.
"Alright let's go home sweetheart", I said and me and Louis both took one of Haileys hands. Sometimes I like to imagine that Hailey is mine and Louis kid, I can't wait to be older and have a future with him.
After about 5 minutes Hailey said in a sleepy voice:"Hawy? I'm so tiwed can you pwease pick me up?" Aaand she did her puppy dog face. I didn't want her to fall asleep this close to dinner but who can say no to this adorable little angle so I picked her up again and she almost immediately fell asleep.
"You are so good with kids Harry", Louis said and I smiled at him. He continued talking:"Sometimes I imagine Hailey being our little girl, you know..." I looked at him and said:"Louis, no way, I thought the same like a minute ago. I'm just so happy to have met you. I always think about our future." It felt so good to know that everyone of my family (the boys) know about Louis and me.
(10 minutes later)
Lou opened the door and we entered. I could already smell fresh pizza and I immediately got hungry.
"Hey lads we're back! But Hailey is asleep", I shouted and Liam who was in the kitchen shouted:"Okay then wake her up, pizza is almost ready."
"Princess", I kissed her forehead,"wake up, do you want to eat some pizza?" Hailey rubbed her eyes but as soon as I said pizza she fully woke up and ran in Liam's direction. "Pizzaaaaaaaa", she screamed excitedly and Liam laughed while grabbing some plates and putting them on a table.

Zayn's POV
We all sat down and everyone got a big piece of pizza. Niall was looking at his phone nervously as if he was waiting for something. We all talked about tour for a bit and after a while Hailey told us she was full. But she has barely finished her slice. I was a bit worried. We all know about her past obviously that she wasn't given much food but we definitely need to work on that. I exchanged looks with Liam and I knew he thought the same.
"Hailey, luv?", I asked and she looked up to me and said:"yeah?"

Me: Can you please try to finish this piece on your plate?
Hailey: but I'm full Zaynie *she pouted*
Me: please. Come on we can do it together. Look I also only have a few bites left. And you want some dessert right
Hailey: Desert!!! Okay I can finish my pizza slide. *she finished eating her pizza*
Me: Good Job luv, okay Let's go to the fridge together and you can choose anything you want. *i picked her up and we went to the fridge and looked into it*
Hailey: Can I have a chocolate pudding please?
Me: of course. There you go
Hailey: Thank You

The day ended quite normal. Hailey would watch some tv with Louis before going to bed and after a while we all fell asleep and dreamed about what happened today.

AN: sorry for not updating, I had to learn for my final exams but omg I passed and I'm gonna graduate High school this summer yayyy hahah.
Also i Hope y'all had a good weekend, love ya💕