Chapter 6

AN: Before you start reading, just know you're the most beautiful person on earth🥰💗
________________

LOUIS POV
The boys and I decided that we want to take Hailey shopping today, so I carried her upstairs to help her get dressed which was harder than I thought considering she doesn't have any good clothes. I still had the other 1D shirt from Harry yesterday, it actually fitted quite good but we still needed some pants, all I found was some old jeans shorts which are either my little sisters phoebe's or daisy's pair that they left here. I mean the twins are a few years older but lucky for us Niall doesn't know how to use a washer. And after washing the shorts they turned way smaller bc of the overheating.
The pants were quite small now but Hailey could easily fit in there, to top it off she wore her converse which she already had from the orphanage. She looked adorable.
I was so happy to see that she finally talked with Liam me and Niall. she ran towards me and I picked her up and spun her around. We all heard her beautiful little laugh.

HAILEYS POV
I love all of the boys so muchhhhh. They told me we are gonna go to a big shopping mall today, I'm so excited I've never been to any mall. Harry helped me to get in the car and this time I was allowed to sit on his lap yayyyy. Harry is my favorite, but Niall is also my favorite but Liam and Louis too. And Zayn still doesn't want me here I think but hey at least four of them like me that's cool, I just hope they won't return me. When we finally arrived at the mall Harry said:" Okay love, listen, the mall is quite big so please don't run away from us. And always walk on someone's hand okay" "Okay Harryyy", I answered while making the y very long. He chuckled and ruffled my hair and I took his and Louis hands.
Liam took a picture of Louis and Harry who helped me to fly just like a fairy princess, well almost I walked between them and they lifted me up on each of my hands.
For the first time I heard Zayn talk:"I think there is a clothing store for girls, should we go there first?" Liam and Harry nodded and we went in there. Wooooowwww I thought that's huge and there are so many cool dresses and skirts and shirts and- "Hailey", Louis chuckles,"Don't you wanna choose some clothes to take home?" My mouth fell open:"Really? I am allowed to choose my own clothes?" Harry smiled and said:"Of course love you can't run around with a 1D shirt everyday"
I had no idea who this 1D is but the boys started laughing so I joined and we found some beautiful dresses and pants and EVERYTHING! And I even got a pretty unicorn T-shirt and I loved everything the boys bought me. I practically jumped out of the store when we payed I thanked the boys like a thousand times. This time Niall took my hand and we skipped around together. Right now everyone except for Niall Zayn and me was in a music store. "I think I'm gonna go to the toilet now, Hailey do you also need to go?", Niall asked. I shook my head and he quickly vanished to the bathroom. Now I'm alone with Zayn. What should I say now?

ZAYNS POV:
Uhm why are they all leaving they can't live me alone with Hailey what if I do something wrong or she gets hurt or worse.
I decided to just apologize for my behavior

Zayn: Hailey, I need to tell you something
(She looked at me scared and then looked down sadly)
Hailey: I'm sorry... I know where this is going and I know you don't like me, you want to return me because I am annoying dumb and ugly right? It's okay, I've been told that if I will ever be adopted they will return me immediately. Thank you for everything tho.

I couldn't believe what she said I was just shocked and I got down on my knees and took her little hands and looked right into her eyes.

Zayn: First if all we would never return you, luv and second I wanted to talk about something else.
I sat down on a bench and sat Hailey on my lap

Zayn: I just wanted to apologize that I wasn't so nice yesterday. It is not your fault, I was just scared if I would do something wrong okay? You must have felt as if I didn't want you here and I'm really sorry that you felt like that. I apologize deeply and I already love you so much.
Hailey: Okay Zaynie I forgive you and I love you too.

She smiled and kissed me on my cheek. I picked her up being so happy that we talked about it, but it still bugged me that someone might have hurt her or insulted her and told her she's worthless! How can you say that to a 5-year-old? Anyways I picked her up and Niall and the boys came back from the toilet and the store, when Hailey saw Harry she immediately jumped out of my arms and ran to Harry who picked her up and threw her in the air.

Harry: I see you guys bonded?
Hailey: Yes and Zaynie is really cool
Harry: He is. But I'm cooler right?
Liam: Nah I'm the cooler one here
Niall: I made her pancakes I'm the coolest
Louis: shut up people I'm the coolest

I laughed at Hailey who didn't know what to say she just looked around and giggled because Louis was making funny faces

Harry: Sayyy itt!!! I'm the coolest lad here
(Hailey didn't say anything she just kept laughing)
Say ittt!!!
(He lightly tickled her tummy and she giggled)
Hailey: All of you are the coolest
(We awweed at her)

HARRYS POV
The day actually went really good and nobody here recognizedus which I was rather surprised about but it was good for us.
We managed to buy tons of cute outfits and we ordered furniture for her new room we want to give her. But plot twist she doesn't know about the room thing.

LOUIS POV:
I had to hold a promise I have Hailey, so I told the boys that we need to get something real quick. Hailey was slightly confused on why we're heading to a toy store because we have just been at one. I carried her inside and looked for the right corner, there it is.
Finally Hailey spoke up:"Louis? Why are we going here again?" in her cute voice. And I simply answered with a smirk on my face:"A real princess fairy needs some wings. That's what you told me this morning." Hailey looked at me with big excited and happy eyes "Really?!" I nodded and my new sister? Daughter? what should I call her, anyways Hailey chose some small pink ones she could wear. To be honest they're not that big and it looks cute on her. I paid them and Hailey immediately wore them, she "flied" out of the store and smiled. The real happy smile on her face was priceless. I smiled to myself and watched Harry picking up Hailey and spinning her around.
"Harry! Look I'm a fairy I can flyyyyyy", Hailey squealed and Harry just answered:"That's great baby and they look so good on you"
We had a happy Hailey today and that's what mattered to us.
Then Niall took us back to reality

HARRYS POV

Niall: I'm hungry!
Liam: you always are
Niall: can we get some food pleassseee
Harry: later
Niall: Pleassssseeeee
Harry: Later!

This boy is always hungry howww? He took Hailey out of my arms and whispered something in her ear and she nodded and then they both blocked mine and Liams way and Hailey looked at Niall and then at us and said:"Harry, Liam can we pwease go to Mamnos?"
„Nandos", Niall whispered. "Nandos?", she cutely repeated and then they both did the puppy dog face. I looked at Liam who rolled his eyes:"Ughh Niall! You know how you can convince us huh?" he chuckled and we changed the direction to Nandos. Niall jumped in the air and skipped around with Hailey until we arrived at Nandos.

________________________
AN: I hope You like This chapter🥰💗 Also what's ur fav TV show I need some new stuff to watch😂💗