Chapter 13

AN: sorry for not updating again, I always forget to😅💕

Haileys POV:
The rest of the morning I played in my room while the boys did some phone calls. I took my Niall doll and this time also the other boys dolls and the one that looks like me and then sat down in my play tent.
I played that we were all jumping in a ball pit while listening to music and having a party. I jumped around on the pillows in the tent and held my dolls and sang.

Harrys POV:
I did it, I send an email to the police about how bad they treat the kids at the orphanage. Now I think we have to wait. We have one more charity event today but that's it...
Suddenly Zayn came down running the stairs.
"Guys, follow me!", he smiled.
"What? Why?", we asked in union. But Zayn just ran back upstairs we all followed him and he stopped in front of her room, the door was not closed you could still see a little bit and what we saw truly was the cutest.
Hailey danced around while holding a few of her dolls and she sang a little bit. And over her jeans overall she wore her fairy wings.
Wait? Is that a Justin Bieber song she's singing? I think she's singing baby by Justin Bieber, oh lord, I chuckled. By now the door was fully open and we watched her sing and dance.
When she stopped dancing we clapped for her and she smiled and hugged all of us.

Louis: you did so good luv
Hailey: Thankyyyy
Zayn: yeah and your voice is really cute when you sing
Harry: Oh and also what song did you sing?
Hailey: The one from the boy with the cool hair
Niall: Justin Bieber? He's my friend
Louis: You two grabbed the same donut at an event and talked for an hour that doesn't make you friends
Niall: Yes it does
Hailey: at the orphanage my friend Macy was returned by her family but she could keep his CD and a CD player and we always listened to it.

Whenever Hailey tells stories out of the orphanage I always feel so sorry for her, I also wonder if she ever misses it there or if she's happy here.

Zayns POV
Not even 30 minutes later we got picked up by some security guards who took us to the concert. I hate that Simon never tells us about those events earlier, this is really stressful for us...
I sat Hailey on my lap and played some games with her until we arrived at the festival place. Gladly there weren't any fans yet and we could easily enter. They gave all of us a purple wrist band, that said performer and Hailey got a pink one which said visitor underage because she was allowed to go backstage but she wasn't allowed to order any alcohol.
When we arrived our room backstage Lou was already waiting for us, Hailey was so happy to see her.
Lou have us some actually really cool outfits and styles our hair.
Hailey was already wearing a cute denim jumpsuit with a white top and Lou curled her hair.
She was basically just jumping around happily playing with her Niall doll, of course haha.

I was alone in a room with Louis right now and Liam sprinted into our room:"Guys, do you know which other celebrities are here?"
We just shrugged
"Well a few cool ones including Justin Bieber and Hailey said she's a fan of him, maybe they can meet?"

Harrys eyes lid up and he said:"that's beautiful idea"

We all looked at Niall and he just said:"oh now it's cool that I'm friends with Justin huh?"
We all laughed and Niall went to look for Justin. I hope it works out because I just want her to be happy and forget the bad years she had...

Niall's pov:
I tried to find Justin but instead I found Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.
Selena actually looks kinda cute. I smiled at her and she smiled back and said:"hi, I'm Selena"
"Hey I'm Niall", I answered and my cheeks went red. Taylor winked at Selena and went out of the room.
She cheated her throat and asked  what songs we'll play.
"We're gonna okay what makes you beautiful of course (I laughed and she joined) and then we're gonna play kiss you and last sometime can choose a song..."
She smiled and answered:"aww that's sweet and I actually like what makes you beautiful, it's a bop" I smiled and thanked her:"Thanks haha... what about you? What songs are you singing?"
"I'll be singing tell me something I don't know and love you like a love song", she told me while smiling.
Ok Niall get back to reality
"Uhm... Have you seen Justin anywhere?" "I think he's in room 37"
"Thanks Selena", I said and then added,"maybe we can drink a coffee sometime?" I hopefully looked back and she smiled and nodded.
My heart skipped a beat and I ran to room 37 and knocked.

Justin opened the door:"Niall!!! Mate how are ya? Come in"
I entered the room and greeted him.
"Hey bro, I have a question, you know how we adopted a little girl?"
"Yeah I've seen her on the news she's adorable"
"Ohh she's gonna love that haha because that's what I wanted to say; she is a Fan of you the really like your Music,especially Baby, that's her favorite she's always singing along and dancing along to it. So... would you mind meeting her for maybe a minute?"
Justin smiled and said:"Of course I can meet her, I love meeting my fans. You can send her in right now if you want to, I'm all done for my concert anyways so I have some time left."
Yess Hailey is gonna be so happy! "Thanks mate I really do appreciate it!", I happily said and we high fives before I wanted to get Hailey.

Haileys POV:

Lou is so cool she did my hair curly again yayyyyy. Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn were still getting on their make up while I played with my Niall Barbie. It's my favourite. I don't know why but I just love it so much. I hugged my Niall and right in that moment Niall opened the door with a wide smile on his face.
What is going to happen?

AN: quite short but I hope you still like it🥰💗