Chapter 8

AN: have fun with this chapter🥰🥰💗
__________________

LIAMS POV:
We heard a car that was supposed to pick us up. I shouted:"To everyone, the car is hereeeee!!"
Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Hailey came to the door. I picked up Hailey and she snuggled her face into my neck. I just love her so much even Tho she's only been here since two days.
A big limo picked us up and we were able to all sit down together in the back and move around as much as we want, I still had Hailey in my lap and Louis asked the chauffeur:"Hey dude, can we turn on the Radio" He nodded and turned the radio on.

It's Thursday so welcome to teentimeradio where we play teens favorite music from 3 to 8 pm. I'm your host Matt. Our fist caller is Addison from London, (phone noises)
Matt: Hello Addison how are you?
Addison: I'm good thanks how are you
Matt: I'm perfect thank you, now Addison, you're 16 right?
Addison: Yeah
Matt: So tell me, what song do you wanna hear?
Addison: What makes you beautiful by One Direction please

(Louis and me looked at each other and smirked and Hailey screamed:" One Direction that's you" she smiled and so did we)

Matt: One Direction infection huh?
Addison: yeah I have meet and greet tickets for their concert next week
Matt: Wow that's amazing have fun there. And now ladies and gentlemen have a listen for WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL BY ONE DIRECTION!!!

What makes you beautiful started playing and Hailey looked at us:"Is that really your song?"
"Yeah", we all said in union. Haileys eyes lit up and she said:"Wooooooow that's so cool and I love it so much" She now started dancing along, I mean she's still so small she could easily stand and jump here. Harry got down on his knees and danced with her. This time it was Louis who took a video of that. After a few other songs that teens requested we arrived and I picked Hailey up again and we went into a Building where some security guards already waited for us.

HAILEYS POV:
I love Harrys and Niall's and Liams and Louis and Zayn's song so much it's so cool. I saw two really really really big guys with black clothes. Not gonna lie, I was a little bit scared but Liam patted my back so it was alright. He whispered in my ear:"We're gonna meet a really nice woman now, her name is Lou and she is gonna do your hair and make up" I nodded and we went into a room where Lou already put her make up stuff on a small table. Her face went all happy:"Liam! Hi boys! And hiiii little one, you must be Hailey right? (I nodded) wow you're even cuter in real life, you know That?!" I just giggled and snuggled into Liams neck again.

Liam: Don't worry she's shy towards new people
Lou: It's alright, Lux is the same right now
Hailey: who is Lux? (I asked shy)
Lou: Lux is my daughter, she's a few years younger than you tho. She just turned 2
Hailey: Oh (I smiled, maybe we can be friends one day)
Liam: I'm gonna leave you guys alone here, see you in 20
Lou: see ya.
(Liam left)
So, I thought since it's your first time doing hair and make up im just gonna curl your hair a Little bit and im gonna give you some cute clips and then we'll find something for you to wear. It's Okay love?
Hailey: Yesss thank you

LOUS POV
Aww Hailey is such a sweet little girl and she's so polite for her age. I already adore her, plus it's fun to style a girl when you styled 5 boys for the past years. I curled her hair and asked her some questions.

Lou: Ok I'm gonna use some hair spray now would you mind to cover your eyes?
Hailey: Okay (she covered her eyes with her little hands)
Lou: There you go, also sorry if I'm too curious but have you known the boys before?
Hailey: Harry found me in the parc 2 days ago and then yesterday morning he and Niall and Liam and Louis and Zayn adopted me.
Lou: awww that's cute
Hailey: Lou?
Lou: Yes darlin?
Hailey: Do you know that Harry is in a band?
Lou: (I chuckled) I know, it's pretty cool isn't it?
Hailey: Yesssss and they sang a song and it was on the Radio
(She looks so happy now its so cuteeee)
Lou: No way
Hailey: For real!!!
Lou: Do you know how it went?
Hailey: I don't remember everything but they said I'm beautiful (she said proudly)
Lou: You are (I chuckled again and her hair was nearly done)
I think you mean what makes you beautiful?
(Hailey nodded eagerly)
Ok we're almost done do you wanna pick some clips?
Hailey: Yes please

She chose a light pink and one with a small glittery thing on it. I put it in her hair showed her the resting in a mirror.
"It's so pretty thank you Lou", Hailey said smiling wide. I answered:"You're welcome darling, now wait here dir a second and I'll go find a dress you can wear okay?"-"Okay", she answered.

I went out of the room and decided to pick out a white shirt with a really light pink tutu. That would look adorable. What was even more adorable is when I came back into the room and saw little Hailey playing with her Niall action figure on the ground. I smiled and dressed her up.

Harry's POV:
We wore our clothes for the interview and were a little excited for introducing Hailey to the world. I really hope they're not going to hate on her.
The door opened and Hailey jumped in with Lou following her:
"Harrrryyyyyyy", she ran to me and I picked her up," Look Lou made me a princess!!"
Wow That Little Girl has so much power to make everyone in the room smile. Even the tough security guards were in love already.
"That's beautiful baby"
Louis was the cutest tho, he brought her the pink little princess wings they bought which made her even happier.
"Everyone we will be live in 1 minute"
____________________
AN: I Hope You liked this chapter I even brought some Larry action in it😉💙💚
Xx stay safe