Chapter 16

Liams POV

While everyone took a nap I went through social media a bit. After a while Hailey woke up and since she was not tired anymore she was very talkative and started blabbering about princesses of course. Because of that Harry and Louis woke up

Harry: You have enough sleep now?
Hailey: yuppp oh Harry do you wanna see my roller-skates?
Harry: sure babe (she jumped out of the room and got them)
Hailey: look how pretty they are they're all glittery I love them, do you like them too? Louis choose them
Harry: yes I love them, I really like the blue and green stuff on the side here (he smirked at Louis)
Louis: me too (he smirked back and they didn't stop looking at each other with that weird smirk)
Liam: Anywaysss, do we have any more plans for today?
Louis: I don't think so
Harry: But I think so. Look at my phone, Simon just wrote me he'll be here in about an hour with some announcements?
Liam: Announcement that doesn't sound good?
Harry: What if he wants to see if we can care for Hailey?
Louis: What if we fail (he whispered)
Harry: We won't. Because we're responsible and we can go through everything together.

Louis POV:
With that Haz picked up Hailey and started putting some stuff laying around to the places they belong to while joking around to make Hailey laugh. He's so good with kids it's adorable.
Niall and Zayn joined and we all cleaned the house.
Once we were finished, Niall put some cookies on our living room table ‚to make the room more aesthetic I think ma boy was just hungry.
DingDonggg
Shoot I thought while Liam opened the door.

Simon: Hello everyone
Liam: Hey Simon
Niall: Wanna sit on our couch? We have cookies on the table.
Simon: *he chuckled* no thank you, Niall but very sweet of you
Simon: Ok so now that everyone's here, including Hailey, I need to chat with Hailey for a minute. Boys please leave the room.

Hailey, who was holding my hand looked up at me scared but I nodded at her. It kinda broke my heart when she didn't want to let go of me but finally she did, I wonder what they're talking about...

Haileys POV
No I don't want Louis to leave me. What if the mister is a meanie. I can do this. I'm a big girl.
"So Hailey", he started but he was smiling nicely? "First of all do you like living with the boys?"
I immediately nodded and smiled. Next he asked:" Okay so, remember how you saw all of them on the concert where you also sang with Justin Bieber?"
"Yess", I said excitedly.
"Perfect, because they're gonna make a world tour and I had the idea that you would join them." I had no idea what he was talking about so I just nodded politely. "Do you understand what that means?", he agreed and I shook my head euch he chuckled about. He then said:"It means that the boys plus you will be traveling around the world and they will sing to their fans, do you like that idea." "YESSS", I screamed excitedly, "That's so cool. But will Niall sing to me too it's so beautiful?" "Niall? Anyways yeah you will spend all the time with them except for when they're onstage"
"Yayy", I said and jumped around, "Can I tell Louis please" Simon nodded and I rushed out of the door and jumped into Louis arms.

Louis POV
The door opened and Hailey ran into me and I immediately picked her up.
"Louis, guess what we're gonna go on a tour together!" "That's beautiful princess", I laughed and hugged her. The others joined and ugh Simon walked out of the room:"I see adoption helped you guys to mature. Good job. Especially you Louis. My idea with the kid is completed. So, Hailey told you but yeah you will go on a world tour with you new album. You will start your tour in London in 2 days. So pack everything you want and the tour bus will pick you up on Friday at 8am. DON'T be late" We nodded and Liam and the others went to the door with Simon, I don't like him. I spun Hailey around and she giggled. "Are you excited munchkin?" She laughed, aww oh my gosh I love her little laugh. "Yes I'm very excited",she giggled. I smiled and sat her on my hip. We walked into her room and I helped her to pack her stuff already because then we won't have to hurry her tomorrow when we have to pack ourselves and we can just set her in front of the tv doing that.
Hailey was a bit quiet right now so I wondered if Simon has said anything else. After another 5 minutes said something that broke me: "Louis? Can you please not send me back to the orphanage? I don't want to go back. My ribs still hurt so bad every time I move this way." I immediately dropped everything in my hands and sat her in my lap and kissed her head. "C'mere luv", I said, "First, we will never ever give you pack! Whatever happens I will always stay with you okay? *she nodded unsure* Look I'll even give you a pinky swear" I held out my pinky and she put her tiny one in mine. "Also you said your rib still hurts can you show me please?",
I asked while stroking her hair. "Okay Louis" She lifted her shirt a bit so I could see her rib cage.
I carefully touched her left rib where i could see a small lightly red part and asked:" Does that hurt?" She shook her head and said "it only hurts when you put much pressure on. But that's okay, it's normal it hurts since a long time" I'm always so mad when I hear this. It's fookin not normal when s so little girls rib hurts from beating. I could burst. "I think we need to go to a doctor sweetheart", I sadly looked at her and she looked up to me scared. "But don't worry the doctor is very nice" I picked Hailey up and we went downstairs. And because of everything that happened today I gave Hailey a big donut that I found in our fridge. "Thank you so much Louis I love donuts!" Now she was happy again. Haha perfect. I turned some princess show on and talked with the other boys about going to the doctor before tour starts.

______
AN: Finally another chapter yayy haha it's kinda crappy but that's okay😂💗
In hope you like it anyways.
Also I Need Your help. I had the idea that I make 5 special chapters on which Hailey spends time with each 1D member alone? Do you like that idea or not? After that I'll keep doing it the normal way😂💗
Tpwk and have a nice day and stream as it was, love yaaaa🦋