✨New Alliances and Broken Hearts✨

Layla/Aisha's POV

I just finished my date with Nex.
He's a really nice guy but he's nothing compared to Nabu , sometimes Tecna asks me how I moved on so quickly just two years after his death well , I didn't , I cry myself to sleep almost every night remembering his face and the way he used to look at me .
I sometimes talk about it with Musa (one of my best friends) and she understands me since she also lost someone that she loved.
I've sworn her to secrecy and I know that she won't break my trust , she doesn't talk much anyways and she'll probably forget about it.
She goes back to Earth a lot too since she started her music career along with the music producer Jason Queen and gives us news about Andy and his band and Roxy.
She graduated from Alfea top of her class and early.
She went back to Gardenia to her parents to learn how to become the next Earth fairy queen which she will be , I've seen hands down that she's become very powerful and could take down villains easily thanks to Bloom and Alfea's training.
I'm going to sleep now and hope that I'll wake up with lots of energy for tomorrow's Kingdom Counsel that's why I've been away so long something bad is going on .
Stella and Bloom are also in their kingdoms so Flora and Tecna are the only ones teaching at Alfea at the moment.

Bloom's POV

Hey ,it's me Bloom.
I've been away for some time now.
I've had to go back to Domino to sort some issues and I've had no info whatsoever about the situation which is worrying me even more .
I've spoke to Sky in secret which I'm not supposed to do for "security matters " but I'm the Fairy of the Freaking dragon flame , I can take care of myself
At least I have Daphne to talk to with in the Waves room.
I call her name 2 times and she appears , I sometimes wonder how she looked like before she like you know ... died.
Anyways ,I still got to know and love her and I can talk to her whenever I need to and I'll always be grateful for my sister.
I'm happy to know that she'll still be queen of Domino since she's a Nymph and can't die...we'll her spirit can't die .
She'll be Queen forever imagine that .
Anyways enough about Daphne.
I have to go to the Kingdom's Counsel I'll finally get to see everyone again.

Stella's POV

I've been stuck in this castle for A MONTH , with no escape except one (only true Winx fans know: hint season 2) and it's exhausting I'm so bored that I create villains and fight with them in the simulation room ( in her castle not at Alfea )  it's not the same without the girls and occasionally Roxy though but this to the counsel today I'll get to see all of them and  especially Brandon .
I'm going to wear my prettiest dress
Hiiiii can't wait .