✨Forgiveness or Resentement✨

Bloom's POV

I spent the whole afternoon being watched , I knew that it was for everyone's security but it felt weird
Whilst we were rehearsing I couldn't sing well because of the lump in my throat so Musa took my spot as lead singer and I went for vocalist it sounded WAY better that way anyways.
We rehearsed "You're the one" and some other songs that sounded really since Musa was singing.

Couple of hours later ✨

We had finally got the hang of it and decided to go the Fruity Music Bar for our comeback.
When we arrived, the boys were already there and it seamed like they got their jobs as waiters back.
When Claus ( Roxy's dad) saw Roxy , he ran towards her and hugged her while twirling her in the air.
The scene was very touching, but then I saw something or rather someone who looked familiar I went closer and saw Ashley, I didn't know what to say or do so I asked Roxy.
"You should go apologise it's her birthday anyways ", she advised me and I did just that.
I went up to the birthday table with Roxy and she hugged while saying "happy birthday Ley" ( pronounced as Li)
" Thank you  , Roxy " she replied with one of the prettiest smiles I ever saw
"You know just because of that smile, the drinks are one the house " Roxy said
"Really thank you" I decided to walk up to her at that moment but as soon as she saw me her smile faded away and she asked to be excused.
I followed her to the bathroom and got cut before I could say anything
« you know that I got very hurt earlier » Ashley started
She then proceeded to lift up her sleeve and showed me a big burn
"Did I ... I started in chock
"No you didn't this was from the first attack from the wizards I didn't know what to do but luckily I found out how to use my powers just in time or else I wouldn't be here, it healed but you grazed me yesterday and it came back"she said putting a bandage on the wound .
I told her to stop and I offered to put it on properly , she let me and I explained to her what had happened to me.
« Hmm wait a minute, BOOK OF LIFE » and a gold book
"Oh no , I think that you've got... she started
"What do I have what's wrong with me"I asked desperate
"I think that you've got Shadowcrome"she answered
"What's shadowcrome"I asked
"Shadowcrome's a disease that makes you lose yourself gradually and it makes you become evil after two weeks or so , if you're lucky you'll lose your memories but it's a strong spell that someone casts on you so it means that someone's after you Bloom" said Layla who just arrived
"Is their any cure" I asked losing hope
"No" ,they said shyly
I felt my body giving up on me I felt something touch me , but I couldn't hear anything everything was in slow motion.
The last thing I remember before blacking out was Sky's face when he entered the bathroom

Ashley's POV

As soon as me and Layla , told Bloom our answer she went pale and it felt like her mind went blank.
"SKY , ROXY" Layla called out
As soon as she screamed a blonde guy and Roxy arrived.
As soon as the guy Sky I think , saw Bloom he held her in his arms and was shaking.
"What's happened Layla" , he asked the girl next to me , he then turned to me and shouted "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER".
Layla stood if front of me to protect me and told him that I hadn't done anything "She didn't do anything Sky , she just fainted like that I was there"
I then decided to take matters into my own hands and I opened a portal to Love & Pet where I first met them.
"Orbital key"
We walked into the portal and in a second we were in the pet shops room.
"Just like last time Sky" Roxy said and Sky laid Bloom down , Roxy then proceeded to transform and put her hands on Bloom's forehead and said "unicorns touch" but nothing happened.
"Why isn't it working , what's going on Roxy" Sky said stressing the fairy
"I don't know, Layla help me" she instructed the other fairy to mix her water magic with hers to heal Bloom.
They proceeded to both say "convergence" but again nothing happened.
At this point Sky was having a panic attack and he called the other specialist to bring the other fairies.
They tried to bring her back when the other fairies arrived but again nothing happened.
"Wait" I said
"What , why should we wait we need to bring her back" cried Sky
"Look" I said as I pointed to the Bloom who was generating dark energy.
"Gold atmosphere" I said and it put everyone except Bloom inside bubble.
"Why aren't you putting her in the bubble what's going on , Ashley" asked one blonde fairy ( Stella).
"Just look at her , she's changing" said a pink haired fairy said ( Tecna).
Bloom's body was shaking as if she was having a stroke , then it suddenly stopped.
She rose up and everyone was relieved she asked what was wrong innocently but something wasn't right and I was not the only one who noticed , Layla did too and she did not approach her , neither did Stella , everyone else went near her.
Sky asked her how she was feeling and she replied "better now" and proceeded to call out "Disbelivix".
I told everyone to hurry inside the bubble .
They did that and Bloom had finished changing.
Instead of her soft blue eyes , her eyes when sharp yellow.
Her lips went dark purple instead of her usual pink.
Her transformation outfit also changed and instead of a pink and blue skirt and matching top , her outfit changed into this long dark blue dress and I was sure that I saw a evil grin on her face before she started attacking us.
I gave one look to the girls and we transformed.
Before going outside for the battle Sky held me back and told me not to hurt her.
"I can't promise that Sky but remember that's not Bloom right now" I replied and I flew away
Some uninvited guests were waiting outside and sure enough it was the wizards of the black circle and Valtor.
I told the girls to go in twos and they all flew away to other sides of town and some of the specialists followed them Sky and I were the only ones left face to face with Dark Bloom.

Thanks for reading Chapter 4 of  " The last Infinity Fairy"Some powerful moments and big drama is coming up in the next chapters,Read "The last Infinity Fairy" to keep up on all that

Some powerful moments and big drama is coming up in the next chapters,
Read "The last Infinity Fairy" to keep up on all that.