✨What A Night✨

Ashley's POV

As soon as Bloom went to sit down I brought Roxy to the bathroom to heal her hand.
« Gold Drop » , I said and a drop of light came out of my finger.
As soon as the drop touched Roxy's palm it lit up and healed as good as new.
Layla then joined us and said that it was our turn to be on stage.
I sang « You're the one » ( the song that Bloom usually sings ) and I could see Sky taking glances at Bloom and Andy who were making out in the VIP section.
I then sang « ouvre grand ton cœur » a song in french and I still saw Sky looking at Bloom who was hugging her boyfriend , seeing Sky like this hurt my heart for some reason and I don't know why , almost like I can feel his pain. 
Am I an empath or something ?
We finished our song and the audience gave us a standing ovation.
I decided to go to Love & Pet because I was tired  and I couldn't go home until the wizards were beat my parents said that it was safer for me to stay with the Winx which of course I agreed with
As I flew there Valtor and the wizards of the black circle stood right in front of me . I tapped my Winx-watch to call for backup in case but I had to fight before they arrived.
"Four against one that's not very fair is it" I said mockingly.
"You won't be laughing when we're done with you you right Bloom" said Valtor
"Right" , she replied.
"Sparkle avalanche plasma wave" I said mixing Layla and I's spell.
I released it upwards and Ogron laughed and said,
"Looks like you won't be hard to beat , you're alone and can't shoot a good spell" .
"Look behind you" I replied calmly
A gold tentacle then wrapped him and the wizards all together except for Bloom.
Even if she was not herself she still was very smart.
She threw a fire arrow from the back and it hit me I started falling but luckily someone caught me .
Helia !!!
They had magic motorbikes that could fly.
He escorted me to the Love & Pet apartment and he asked me how I was feeling.
I felt so weak that I detransformed , I felt like I was about to die and was losing lots of blood.
Layla and Roxy appeared and tried to heal me , it made me feel better but I was still in severe pain.
I tried to heal myself but it just made it worse.
I was screaming because of the pain and thought that it was the end.

Roxy's POV

I couldn't bear seeing Ashley like that , I thought about it and called out the book of life and saw a page where it said that at the right time the person that was closest to her heart would know what to do.
She didn't have a boyfriend so I didn't know what to do.
I showed it to Layla and she said desperately "You're the only one here that's know her for years , do what you think is right" I nodded , held Ashley in my arms , sat down and rocked her just like the first time I met her.
The room then suddenly lit up
I could feel Ashley' energy coming back and Sky's eyes lit up.
It was beautiful.
"What's happening" , I asked
"I don't know Roxy but for now the most important thing is that Ashley's healing" she replied
« We can take care of the rest later » she continued
Stella then arrived and said « we took care of them ... how's Ashley »
« We saved her  , there was so much blood » , I replied still shaken up
Ashley then opened her eyes weakly
« What's going on » , asked Ashley
Me and Layla explained what had happened and Ashley looked shocked.
"What do you think about all of this" I asked to the 15 year old
"You really want to know what I think of all this , well at the beginning I was happy that I was a fairy and had friends who were just like me but now .... I wish that I was normal , since that Bloom turned it's been hell for me, I almost died tonight and I'm scared ... I'm scared" , she started crying and for some reason Sky held her.
She then said something that ran shivers down my spine.
"Maybe if I just flew away , the universe would be better" , she mumbled
"No Ashley the world would be the worst without
don't you even think about that , you here me" I replied
She nodded with a smile but I knew that her heart wasn't in it , I hade to keep an eye on her just in case.
Her face was still puffy and she looked tired and fell asleep on Sky's lap.