✨The Past is Sometimes the Future's Answer✨

Stella's POV

"Krutika ... tell me what did you do to your sister" , I heard a man yelling.
"I'm not telling and even if I did I wouldn't be able to help her" , I heard a younger voice say.
I opened my eyes to the sight of a woman , a man and two girls with one on a bed.
"Krutika i have had more than enough of your shenanigans if you do not tell me I will send you in exile you hear me" , the woman then said.
"Oh come on she's not even important it's not like she'll become Queen" , the girl whined.
That's when I knew that it was Krutika , her parents and Amber's mother long ago.
Then a door burst open and a little girl who looked like Queen Niobe and an adult came in.
"Where is she" , the woman asked.
Queen Raina then showed the young Princess suffering on the bed.
The woman placed her hand on the child and said. "Dark magic ... her hearts been consumed by dark magic ... we must act fast or her organs will shut down and she'll die" , the woman continued saying.
"Sister please help me ... I have done wrong by trusting Krutika and it has caused this but please help me" , the Queen begged.
"I'll see what I can do" , her sister replied.
"What's wrong with cousin Aisha" , the young girl asked.
"She's just a tad sick darling ... do you want to say hi" , Queen Raina replied.
"Yes...
"Hey Aisha , I just want you to know that I miss you and that I love you and can't wait for our next birthday" , young queen Niobe said while holding Aisha's hand.
At that Aisha's hand started glowing and soon her whole body and she woke up coughing loudly and some black liquid came out her mouth.
"It's the dark energy" , the queens sister noted.
"What did you do Niobe" , her mother asked.
"I just told Aisha that I miss her and I touched her hand while hoping that she would wake up" , Layla's mother replied.
"Sister ... your child has done wonders" , Queen Raina told her sister.
"Mother was the little girl you" , Layla asked
"Yes and I think that I know how you can save her" , Layla's mother replied.
"So you reenact the scene just as I did".
She nodded and moved on to act just like she did.
Shen then touched her hand and her body shot electricity at her.
"What was that" , she asked.
"Protective spell so that she can't be healed" , her mother replied.
"I'm going to go back and discuss with the elders you girls do some research on your side" , she continued.
We nodded and she left.
"Please come back Amber we all miss you" , Roxy then said.
"It's ok we'll do it eventually" , Bloom replied.

A week later

A week later

Layla's POV

One week after the unfortunate events the situation was worse.
Amber had to be put on life support and she would barely respond when we talked to her.
Whenever I would go to her room I'd see Chase sitting there while holding her hand "how isn't it hurting him" , I'd always ask myself.
Without Amber it wouldn't be impossible but harder to fight Krutika , sure we defeated lots of villains before we met her but she's the Infinity fairy and I'm sure that without her we'd dead right now.
We were in the library looking for books about what she had and we'd been there all day.
"Find anything" , Musa asked.
"Nope ... how can this library be this huge and there's nothing about it" , Stella replied.
"I say we go to Tir Nan Og tomorrow and if we don't find anything we go to the secret library" , Roxy proposed.
"Will she still be here tomorrow" , I asked.
"Of course she will she's Amber for gods sake we just need to find a way how to heal her and stabilise her for a bit without getting hurt" , Bloom said.
"Wait ...
"Wait what" , Bloom asked.
"We have to find someone who can touch her without getting hurt right" , I asked.
"Yes but no one managed to other then your mother and she's gone" , Flora replied.
"There's someone else who can" , I told them.
"Who" , they all asked.
"Chase...
They all started laughing and only believed me when I told them to come upstairs and check.
"But ... how" , Tecna asked.
"Let's not focus on that ... Bloom you're going to have to transfer a bit of your healing to Chase just enough to take her off life support and allow us to go to Tir Nan Og and back" , I told her.
" Chase" , I called.
"Hmmm" , he replied.
"We have a task for you" , Bloom told him.