✨Someone You Once Knew✨

Amber's POV

I woke up and saw Chase right in front of me which got me startled.
Wait I am awake.
Last thing I remember was hearing Chase talking to me. 
I'm happy that I'm awake , I just wonder how they did it , the past few days I felt my spirit slipping away.
I felt tired and went back to sleep. 

At 12 o'clock

At 12 o'clock

"Wake up" , I heard Layla whispering.
"Come on she just needs rest" , Stella pleaded.
"Girlie been sleeping for a week I think that's enough " , she replied.
I pretended to be asleep.
"Girl ...
"Too bad that she'll miss out on the Starbies drinks downstairs and all her favourites, iced caramel Frappuccino with 2 pumps of vanilla , caramel sweet cream cold foam with whipped cream and caramel chocolate drizzle and the caramel spice chai latte" , she then said.
"Good morning" , I said.
"Finally... are you ok ... do you feel pain , do you still have your powers" , Stella asked.
"Yes , Yes , see for yourself" , I replied as I snapped my fingers making a small fire light.
"Thank god , whenever something happens to you , you wake up like nothing happened" , Layla pointed out.
"So where's the Starbies" , I asked. 
"Girl , there ain't no Starbies" , Layla laughed.
"Then get out , I'm going to take a bath" , I replied angrily.
"You better you stink" , Layla replied.
"LAYLA".
I got them out of the room and went in the bathtub, I scrubbed my skin and I was SO dirty I had so much dead skin , I even had to shave.
I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine , plucked my eyebrows and put on some cream.
When I was done I picked out my clothes , I had to wear something pretty , cute and me , for my comeback.
I decided to wear a black off the shoulders top with fur on the rim and on the my sleeve.
I wore it with a grey ripped jeans and topped it off with the forever glamorous thigh high boots ( they were black).
I hydrated my hair and put it in a coarse ponytail.
I also decided to wear my gold lighting earrings.
I wore black and purple eyeshadow and black lipstick.
When I looked at myself in the mirror I smiled , this is me I have to be tough from now on and to be tough I have to dress the part.
If I keep falling into coma and being weak , it's just as good as being useless. If I want to bring back Waves I have to train , improve my powers and get stronger , that's the only way.
I went downstairs and into the kitchen.
"AMBER" , they all yelled as I came in.
"Hi , how are you" , I asked.
"You're asking us we should be asking you" , Stella told me.
"Well I'm fine as you can see" , I replied.
Everyone went silent.
"Oh I'm sorry ... was that rude I didn't mean to" , I apologised.
"No it's just that it surprises me especially your new style" , she replied.
"What's wrong with my style" , I asked.
"Well it's just that I've known you for 6 months and you've never worn this type of clothing or makeup" , she replied.
"Well there's a time for everything right" , I replied. "You're totally right and this suits you" , Musa replied.
"Can someone get me a strawberry lemon refresher and where are Blake and Chase" , I asked.
Everyone looked at each other and me weirdly, and I asked again.
"Can someone get me a refresher and where are Blake and Chase".
"Do you really want to know" , Roxy asked.
"Get me my refresher then we'll see" , I replied.
I was about to go back in my room when Layla stopped me.
"Can't you get your own Starbies" , she asked.
"I would if I understood the Sparks alphabet , genius" , I replied.
"Right but you don't have to be so rude you know" , she continued.
"Are you done , when it comes bring it to my room" , I asked.
I went upstairs and waiting for me there was Layla.
"Is someone getting my refresher" , I asked.
"Yes , Bloom ... now what is up with your attitude" , she asked.
"Attitude ... I don't have attitude I just have a personality you can't handle , now move" , I replied.
She wouldn't so I just pushed her and she held me back.
"Is something wrong ... you can tell me im here for you" , she asked.
"I'M FINE , I'm Amber" , I replied and slammed my door.
Finally alone time , I went in my phone and 10 minutes later , Roxy came in my room.
"Hey here's your drink but ... is everything ok" , she asked.
"Yeah , why is everyone asking me that" , I asked.
"You're just not acting like yourself ... you can tell me I won't judge you" , she replied.
"What ... how am I not acting like myself ... I'm still the same person maybe I'm just moody today or it's that time of the month did you all not think of that" , I asked.
"No need to get all mad ... remember I still have your drink in my hand" , she said.
"Sorry ... I got carried away , can I have it now please"
"Here" , she handed it to me sweetly.
I drank a bit and felt better this was just what I needed , I'll train with the Winx later.
"About Chase and Blake ... , she said.
"What about em and where are they", I asked.
"They're fighting ... for you" , she replied.
I almost let go of my drink "WHAT ... WHY".
"We'll they kind of both have a crush on you and it got out of control" , she told me.
"And you're just telling me this now ... why" , I asked.
"It was fun at first but it's getting out hand and we don't know how to stop them they've been fighting for about an hour now" , she replied.
"Where are they" , I asked.
"On the East side in the training site ".
I flew there without transforming and when I arrived I saw both boys covered in bruises.
"STOP" , I yelled.
"Amber ... , Blake groaned.
"Come here ... you guys are dumb" , I sermoned them.
I then healed both of them and a minute after they told me.
"Amber is this you" , Blake asked.
"I think that you look pretty but it's different" , Chase said.
"I never asked any of you and what the hell are you doing" , I told them angrily.
They looked at each other shocked.
I don't know how but from there they started arguing again.
"HEY ... I thought that you were friends, you're not supposed to be fighting " , I told them.
"Maybe but this is different" , Blake a
said angrily .
"Which one of us do you prefer" , Chase asked.
"You can't be serious" , I laughed.
At there serious faces I knew that they weren't joking.
"Look , you are both amazing guys and friends , but I can't be focusing on boys , I have to train and keep my mind steady , I have a mission and don't need distractions" , I said as I walked away.
Blake came up to me and held my hand , I shrugged it off and left him and Chase there.
"Did you stop them" , Layla asked.
"Yep and they won't be bothering me anytime soon" , I replied.