✨Ship Tales✨

Luna's POV

I could not believe that I was on a trip with the coolest people alive and that I'm friends with the Princess of my home planet and she's the freaking Infinity Fairy which Tecna told their hasn't been in 5000 years. 

Five thousand YEARS

Well she's having trouble with her man but I can help , I just broke up with my fourth ...

This year. 

No but really imagine you and bf having a fight and couple hours later the whole squad is divided into 2 groups. 
I have never been this exited in years.

"Luna" , asked Roxy.

"What's up"

"Tell us about yourself"

"Well I was born on Waves 15 years ago but my mom died when she was giving birth and I never knew my father so I lived with my aunt , when she got the alert about Krutika she fled to our sister planet Andros and I was raised there and lived a pretty good life since my aunt was wealthy , when we saw on the news that our planet had been restored we took the first ship back home and here we are"

"So are you living back" , Helia asked.

"We're not sure but I want to"

"Well wether you stay or go you're welcome at both castles" , said Layla.

"And the Solarian" , said it's Princess

"And the Sparks" , said her best friend.

"And the Tir Nan Og" , said it's crowned Princess

"Without forgetting the Eraklyon Castle" , finished its king.

I couldn't believe it , it was too good to be true.

"Berry ....

"Do you guys hear something ... must be the wind" , his girlfriend replied.

"Berry please ...

"Just me , must be in my head then"

"Amby" , I then asked.

She turned to me who said ,

"I think that Chase wants to talk to you".

"But he doesn't exist"

We all stayed their shocked she was not kidding , I know it's serious. 

"Or do you mean the dude she killed" , her boyfriend clapped back.

She stayed their opened mouthed and I saw her eyes tearing up. 

"Berry ... I"

She ran out of the room and I followed.
When she saw me she wiped her tears really fast and smiled.

"Celeb drama am I right"

I put my arm on her shoulder then a strong wind took me far away.