Return to the Wildlands

Flora's POV

We were all at the breakfast table eating when Amber then appeared.

"Good morning" , she singsonged

"Morning Berry" , her boyfriend replied trying to give her a hug but failing as usual.

"Amber , so were are we going you never told us" , Sky asked while she was getting her strawberry milkshake boba out of the fridge.

"Oh I forgot the name but it's remote and has dragons"

I gulped was it what I thought it was , I looked at Tecna and she nodded.

"Are you talking about the Wildlands where magic is weak" , asked Bloom.

"Yep that's it , why have you gone there before" , asked Amber.

We all stared at each other apart from Roxy , Chase and Amber.

"Hmm as I always say Boba is a meal of its own , you drink and eat at the same time ... oh Stella fill me in on the new celeb tea".

"Umm ... maybe on the way" the blonde replied staring at Amber's cousin.

"Come on it can't be that bad it's not like the countess of Evermore broke up with her boyfriend ... right".

No one replied.

"Give me that" , snatched the Princess of Waves.

"Here are the headlines : Maria countess of Evermore and boyfriend Kevin Centaur break up ...Princess Amber Aleisha's #Triflin'Princess is trending on all platforms after pictures of her date with boyfriend have been leaked, we asked some of the locals and here is what they said ;

"She should be looking for her parents instead of goofing around with boys" ,

"people forget that she's a child and makes mistakes" ,

" What has the world come to before the King used to pick his daughters suitors" ....

Amber went calm for a second before getting a glass cup and smashing it with her bare hands.
She then got a Frappuccino from the fridge to calm down before I saw her pushing back tears.
Chase noticed and went to comfort her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE , I TOLD YOU THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO GO ON THAT STUPID DATE BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER CAN YOU...

Chase didn't reply his feelings were obviously hurt.

"Amber we ...

"No it's fine I have to pack , definitely not praying that a dragon attacks you"

"Please don't" , Musa whispered as Amber stormed out.

"I told you that she was going to react that way" , said Layla.

"She would have reacted like that way either way ... who's cleaning that" , asked Musa.

We all looked at Stella

"Why is it always me" , she asked.

We all looked at her with the side eye and she shut up.