✨Goodbye Gardenia✨

1 week later ✨

Bloom's POV

After 5 months and a half of being in Gardenia we had to leave again.
I'm not sad , on the contrary we're going to Tir Nan Og , we went to Roxy's moms house yesterday and she gave us lots of information for our quest ( all shall be revealed soon).
She told us that on Tir Nan Og there was a manuscript about all the fairy realms and Worlds of the magical dimension.
So that's the reason why we are packing our bags for Tir Nan Og. It used to be a trip to go there and we needed the white circle which can only be used once to get there but luckily we now have Ashley who can get us there.
"Are you guys done" , Tecna said
"Yes , it's just backpacks anyways" , I replied.
"Me too" , said the others
"Then let's go" , Ashley said
"Wait what's the island's name again" , she than asked.
"Tir Nan Og" , we all said at the same time.
"Right , destination, Tir Nan Og" , Ashley then exclaimed.
"Orbital Key" , she then called on her power and a portal opened.
"All abord" , she then said with a smile on her face .
We all entered and as soon as we entered we were on the beach on the island.
"I think it's better to fly now it's pretty far up" , Roxy suggested.
"Ok , Princess Roxy" , Stella then mocked.
"Winx Believix" , Ashley then said.
We transformed and Stella then said "Winx Speedix" , to activate our super fast wings.
All of our wings then changed shape and we started flying supper fast towards the castle.
It must have startled the guards because they then started attacking us , until , Roxy moved her hands just like she was saying "halt" and they stopped , the fairies then apologised and Nebula appeared.
"Roxy , Winx , to what do I owe this visit" , she asked.
"We wanted to talk to you about Waves" , Ashley told Nebula.
"I don't know you , are you a friend to the Winx" , Nebula asked.
"No , I actually am one and also the Princess of Waves which we are here to talk to you about" , she replied.
Nebulas mouth dropped as she said that , she obviously knew about it.
"My mother said that their is a book or manuscript that is about all the fairy realms and Worlds of the magical dimension" , Roxy said.
"Oh , yes the "Book of the Lands" , follow me we have to go to the ancient library" , Nebula instructed.
We walked for about 10 minutes ( I know the castle's big) and we finally arrived in one of the biggest libraries in the magical dimension, it was so beautiful , Flora must've been in heaven. 
" You 4 look under B and the rest look under L" , I instructed.
"Actually, we have a different system here" , Nebula said as she stopped me.
"Book of the Lands show yourself and let us learn about the fairy realms" , she then said ,a bright red book then flew to her hands and she held it towards Ashley.
She hesitated before holding it but she then grabbed it and it opened in its own.
It was flipping on its own and then it stopped and a man appeared.
"Hello , Princess I am Lord Alexander and it is a pleasure to finally meet you  , I was sure that I would meet you one day and that you would be alive and well , when Waves was being destroyed, I made the sacrifice to trap myself inside this book in hope that you would one day read it and that I could inform you of your future and destiny" , the man said addressing himself to Ashley.
"What is my destiny" , Ashley asked.
"For that you will have to go to back to the mountain of the Roc and find your Book of Fate every Royal family has one even if some disappeared or the Royals don't know about it , from this book I will teleport to that one and wait for you but for now I will show you and help you know where your Queendom is " , Lord Alexander said.