✨Where In The Universe✨

Layla's POV

"Good Morning", Amber sing-songed

"Good Morning Berry" , "Good Morning Amber" , Blake and Chase both said.

The 2 boys stared at each other and started laughing, what a relief.

"Hey boys , how are you" , Amber replied.

"Better now , I got you your usual" , her boyfriend
replied pulling out her drink.

"Thanks Chase" , she said before going away.

I saw Blake tightening his fist , I guess what I told him really helped he's still jealous but at least he's hiding it.

"I had a concern" , Amber then said.

We all looked at her confused

"If this is Waves Royal Palace then where in the world is my parents room" , she said before taking a sip of her drink.

"Why don't you ask one of the butlers or maids I'm sure that they'll know" , Musa asked.

"I did but they're all new" , she replied

"How about Rowlings I'm sure that he'd know" , i said.

"Let me go find him...

"No , no , no you have to eat first my love" , Chase said.

"Did you just call me ...
She looked like she was about to slap him or just go lock herself in her room and burn down the place , she did not like that.

He winked at her and made her a plate with fruits on crepe and whipped cream.

"Thank you , but I could've done that myself ", she said annoyed

"Amber , do you feel any connection to this castle or room in particular" , Tecna then asked.

"No not at all that's what made me want to look for things about my parents in the first place" , she replied.

"Not even your own room" , I asked.

"Nothing , nada it's like this place has no soul" , my cousin replied.

"Wait maybe I can feel a vibration" , Musa said placing her hands on the floor.

She closed her eyes and when opened them she shook her head.

"Nothing it's so calm".

Right then I saw Rowlings passing. 

"Excuse me Rowlings we need your help" , I told him.

He came and bowed. 

"With what may I assist you with" , he asked.

"Well if this is Waves Royal Palace then where is my parents room" , Amber asked.

"Princess , I thought you knew this isn't Waves Royal Palace but a replacement", my fathers old assistant said.

"What do you mean" , Flora asked.

"Well I don't know in details but when your mother heard about Krutika's return she hid the 8 Cristal keys to keep almost all of Waves secrets safe from her , it is say that they're hidden all over the land , without the keys you cannot open the castle and when they are not together with there keeper Waves Cristal Palace fades away until they are found , your aunt did not have time to find them before she was banished to Obsidian and when she did come back they were unfindable so she made a replacement , the castle that you are in right now". 

"Thank you Rowlings I will make sure that Ill find my parents and that you'll get a better job soon" , Amber assured him.

"Really" , he said with hope in his eyes.