✨Old Ennemis , New Adventure✨

Musa's POV

After Bloom's conclusion we went to the grand hall , I noticed Layla's puffy eyes and asked her what was wrong.
She just came up to me and sobbed , i told her to calm down and asked her what happened.
"He...he..cheated ... on me , I'll never love again"
She said in between sobs.
"Nex did what" we all said at the same time ( homeboy gon die 😂 ).
Bloom then said "Winx Believix" (transformation quote ) and we all transformed even Layla.
We hurried outside and found Nex hugging Kristal , I then looked at Flora and saw how sad she looked and I knew why.
I called a -crash stereo- and they broke apart covering their ears.
Layla then instructed me to stop , I did and stared at her while she was going down to Nex's level .
When she was in front of him she slapped him and said.
"I could have easily picked Roy instead of you but he reminded me too much of Nabu : same homeland , both sorceress and they were both interested in me .
I decided to give you a go and I actually believed that you cared about me, we were just together yesterday and today we're at the counsel and I see you kissing another girl...
"Layl..." Nex started
"I'M SPEAKING" she yelled
"And you" , she pointed at Kristal
"You knew very well that he had a girlfriend and weren't you just following Helia last week , are you just trying to break us all apart , well congratulations you just broke up your first couple , have fun trusting him" , and with that she flew away .

" Nex started "I'M SPEAKING" she yelled "And you" , she pointed at Kristal"You knew very well that he had a girlfriend and weren't you just following Helia last week , are you just trying to break us all apart , well congratulations you just broke...

Layla/Aisha's POV

I know that I don't love him but seeing that he was playing with my heart and never actually loved me just pained me , he was with me just just for fun.
It looks good to be with one of the most powerful fairies of the Winx Club right , well he got the jackpot.

I'll never love again

The only man I've ever and will always love is Nabu and nothing will ever change that.
Even if the sorcerers mind control me and I become evil , I'll still love him.
I'll love him to infinity.
I just hope that none of my friends will ever know this kind of pain ever.

Stella's POV

After Layla left we decided not to waste our time with him.
Brandon better never do this with me
We went back to the grand haul and detransformed
Layla was already there and instead of crying she was smiling.
"Are you ok" Bloom asked
"Yep , I never loved him anyways and I just dated him to forget Nabu the part that made me sad was that , he pretended to care about me when it was actually just a game to him , it's sad that I fell for his trick but at least it didn't last longer than 6 months and I didn't get too attached to him" she said
I knew that she was mature but this just showed me that she was the Clubs elder , if you needed to tell her a secret she would harbour it and would give you advice.
You could talk to Bloom but she's talkative and quite bossy so it wouldn't be easy.
I just watched Layla with admiration , she was glowing .

The next week ✨

Roxy's POV

Madam Faragonda called us in today.
"It's probably about the counsel" , I said and we all agreed .
We arrived in her office and the Specialists ( the og only ) and Griselda were in there.
"What's wrong madam Faragonda" Bloom asked hastily.
"Something that should've been long gone but reawakened , mon petit , the director replied with a reassuring look.
"What is it , what aweakened" asked Flora
"The Infinity Power"
"The infinity power, I've heard about it before but hasn't it been gone for over 5000 years now ?" , said Tecna.
"It has but is has reawakened in a young fairy" Griselda replied.
"Watch this video carefully please , said Faragonda

We then saw a girl that looked quite young  fighting the wizards of the black circle and Valtor , she let out a big surge of blue-gold energy that weakened them and they disappeared.
Faragonda showed a close up on her face and I couldn't believe who it was.

"That's Ashley" I screamed

"Who" asked Bloom

"A little girl who I used to babysit , she was always a bit ... special to me , she wasn't like other kids , she was always more mature".

"Where does she live" asked Flora

"In Gardenia next street next to yours Bloom" I replied.

"But how did she beat them so easily, it looks like she did it so effortlessly" said Sky

"This is what I was telling you earlier , she is the last Infinity Fairy",said Faragonda

« The last Infinity fairy ??? » asked everyone

« She has the power of the whole universe and beholds a power that is beyond imagination she is even more powerful than Bloom's dragon» she continued.

« We have to find her » Layla said confidently.

"That'll be easy I kept contact with her" I said

"Well girls I think that we're going back to Earth" , said Musa

I can't wait to see her again 🌏

Thanks for reading chapter 2 of the last Infinity Fairy

I own the character that is named Ashley , please give me credit if you want to use her in your own stories please
Here's a sneak pic of the plot for chapter 3

Bloom has found out about this new fairy but isn't actually rejoiced that she is stronger and more powerful than her and Layla she feels something strange inside of her but ignores it.
Is it something that will change her or just a flu
Find out in the next chapter of "The last Infinity Fairy ✨