✨The new Recruit✨

Tecna's POV

"What do you mean you know we're she is" , Sky asked.
"Right before Yelhsa disappeared , she told me that she was on Waves castle , which means that my parents might be alive" , Amber replied.
"What if she was just bluffing" , I asked.
"She's not the type and she was about to die there was no point" , she continued.
"If Waves still standing that means that Krutika must've just put a invisibility spell on the planet to make it seem like it exploded or got destroyed" Bloom said.
"Now children , I know that this is a very critical matter but it is 4 o'clock in the morning so please talk about it tomorrow , I'm happy that you are well Amber now rest you need it" , Queen Marion said.
We then all went to bed.

Layla's POV

Layla's POV

"Should we wake Amber up, it is 12 am" , Flora asked.
"I don't know she's had a pretty rough night" , I replied.
"Come on girls she's not a baby and can take care of herself , she's the Infinity fairy and stronger than all of us combined , she got out of whatever she was in yesterday alone , fought the wizards for weeks without our help and proved that she's capable of anything , isn't that enough" , Roxy sermoned.
"Good morning" , Amber singsonged.
We all stared at her and she asked.
"Hey what's with the funeral faces is it about yesterday, I'm fine , I've been through worse" , Amber joked.
"Aren't you tired of going through that" , Musa asked.
"Not at all that's what keeps my life entertaining , by the way is there a Starbies on Sparks Bloom , I really need a Frappuccino " , Amber replied while pouring herself a cup of coffee.
"Yep , they even deliver" , Bloom replied with a smile.
"I have a question , how are so ok after all that happened last night" , I asked my cousin.
"Oh ... it's really not that hard I just look on the bright side , thanks to yesterday I learned the different side of my teleportation power and also conquered my insecurities" , Amber replied while being on her phone.
"Do any of you ghouls want Starbies" , Amber then asked.
"Me ... I want a triple caramel Frappuccino in Grande with 1 pump of espresso , with vanilla sweet cream cold foam , whipped cream and caramel drizzle on top" , Stella said.
We all looked at her stunned.
"What I like Starbies , I have one in my castle" , Stella defended herself.
"Anyone else fancy some Starbies" , Amber asked.
"Yeah I want a strawberry lime ice refresher" , Musa said.
"Me too" , Tecna and Flora said.
"I'll have a vanilla caramel frappe with whipped cream and caramel drizzle" , Layla asked.
"And I'll have a chai latte" , Bloom asked.
"Great ... now who's paying" , Amber asked.
We all looked at Bloom.
"What ... it is your kingdom" , I told her.
Bloom payed and 15 minutes later we were all drinking our drinks.

That's when the boys decided to come down.
They all took place next to their girlfriends and Blake tried giving Amber a kiss but she deviated it fast , that girl is hard to get.