✨Power✨

Musa's POV

I heard Flora casting a spell from upstairs and I transformed.
The others looked confused and I told them to just transform, they did just that and when we arrived upstairs Flora was still fighting.
I asked Ashley to do a gold atmosphere.
She tried to but it seamed liked he had dead batteries just like us in Obsidian.
"Let's bring her out" Bloom shouted.
Layla then trapped her in a bubble and we brought her outside.
"Who are you" , Bloom asked
"Does it concern you" , the girl replied.
Layla then snapped and grabbed her the collar.
"Listen you hurt my family and you're making me angry so answer the question , WHO ARE YOU AND WHO SENT YOU TO HURT ASHLEY" she yelled.
" Ok Ok , jeez no need to be so rude about it" , the girl replied.
"My name is ... Wonul .. and I'm from an other world no one sent me I just don't like your friend".
"She's lying" , Tecna replied
"And how would you know Pinky Pie" , The girl replied annoyingly.
"If you won't tell us the truth , I'll just force it out of you then" , Roxy then said.
"Ok ok no need to be angry" the girl again said.
"My name is Yelhsa and I'm from Obsidian , I was sent by Lady Krutika to kill the remaining royal of her world" , Yelhsa then said.
I looked at Tecna and she gave me a nod she was telling the truth.
"How did you get out of Obsidian" Flora asked.
"We'll one second I was being created and the next i saw a big explosion" , she replied.
"Who created you" , Bloom asked.
"My mistress" , Yelhsa replied.
"And she sent this" , the girl said then she spread out a powder which made us cough and then I fainted.

Ashley's POV

Ashley's POV

I didn't know what was happening outside I was busy hiding.
I then heard multiple thuds and I knew that the Winx were in trouble, that's why I called the specialists who said that they were coming.
I then heard Yelhsa calling my name which ran shivers down my spine , for the first time since this adventure happened I was scared.
I was defenceless, my powers weren't working and the Winx weren't here to protect me.
The dressings door then opened and Yelhsa was looking for me , she was getting closer and I knew that she would find me.
That was until I heard loud scream and fade voices , the Specialists were here.
I stayed hidden and didn't move but then something dragged me and I felt like I was falling , that was until something caught me.
Helia !!!
Yelhsa had made a hole in the ground , she knew exactly were I was.
"Transform" , Sky said angrily but I couldn't and I felt pain in my ribs.
The Specialists were fighting with Yelhsa giving me time to escape.
I left the house and was running as fast as I could , I then stopped in and alleyway were I knew Yelhsa couldn't find me.
"Eternal fairies please come and tell me what's going on with me" , I cried.
As soon as I said that a figure appeared but it wasn't the fairies.
"Young Princess don't cry , the medicine that your friend has given you has a side effect , your powers shall be blocked from use until you get better" , the figure said.
"Who are you , and how did you hear me" , I asked.
"I am Infinity, your power , I travel from Infinity fairy to Infinity fairy trying to find the right one and you are the only one that has come this close to being able to find the full potential of this power , don't be afraid and fight with or without powers and you shall show the strength that you really have , I believe that you will be THE Infinity fairy , the true keeper of this power , only if you start believing in yourself and stop limiting your power and your capability to protect yourself, remember that , when you feel alone , remember that I'm always here inside you now GO FIGHT" , the lady said.
She disappeared and I ran back to Love & Pet.
Right were the Winx were laying down on the floor the Specialists were there too.
My friends.
I need to save them.
"YELHSA" , I yelled, "YOU WANT ME RIGHT , WELL I'M RIGHT HERE , IM READY".
"So glad to hear that" , a voice replied.
Instead of looking back I predicted her move and ran in her direction.
She cast a spell and right before it could hit me I jumped and grabbed her by the hair.
She shrieked and was mad so she then cast a spell again and I ducked and avoided it.
She then tried to grab me but I kicked her back , I was tired but had to keep going.
She was MAD and annoyed and I had to keep her distracted.
I then saw her charging towards me FULL SPEED so I did the only thing I could think of and ducked and she slammed her face into a wall.
When I looked at her again her nose was bleeding and she had one of those psycho smile.
I annoyed her and she took out a sort of powder.
As soon as I saw it I stood still and she put it all over me.
I wasn't scared and closed my eyes.
I knew that it was what she put on my friends , but it didn't work on me and I didn't feel it on me either.
I actually felt stronger and my ribs didn't hurt anymore.
I looked up and saw a "gold atmosphere" protecting me , my powers came back because I wasn't afraid anymore, because I was growing...
That only called for one thing.

"WINX BELIEVIX"

I transformed and I could see that the smirk on Yelhsa's face disappeared.
I saw that some of the Winx were waking up but they were still unconscious and shaken up.
I didn't have time to heal them so I just protected them with a "gold atmosphere".
I was face to face with my nemesis and I knew her weakness , I could predict everything that she was going to do and she got annoyed pretty easily.
"Hey look over there" , I yelled and just as I predicted she looked.
"Liquid Light" I yelled.
It hit her and she fell.
"Wait , I didn't know this was your power I didn't feel it" , she said angrily
"We'll that's the thing about gaining new spells , you get stronger and you learn" , I replied.
"Enchanted Gloom" , I called and it hit her once again.
I looked down and saw that Stella was the only one up , I let her out and she transformed .
"Double Eclipse", she yelled and Yelhsa got a piece of PRINCESS Stella.
"You'll pay for it" , my nemesis said more angry than weak.
"Are you sure , Stella shall we" , I asked
"Oh yessss , we shall" , she responded

"Light of Dawn"
"Diamond Shimmer"

"CONVERGENCE "

As we yelled that Yelhsa disappeared and me and Stella hugged.
We did it , we managed to make her leave.
Now we only had one problem , I had to wake up everybody one by one.
"How bout you do a huge healing spell it might wake them all at once" , Stella suggested.
"You're a genius" , I said.
"Ok let me try" , I said

"Gold LAKE"

A mega version of gold Drop then came out of my hands and one by one everyone woke up.
As soon as Roxy woke up she hugged me tight and I started crying.
It was so overwhelming, I felt like if I lost I would lose all my friends.
It would have been all my fault , if they weren't here I wouldn't have anyone , I'd be alone all over again.
And I don't want that ever again. 
I just figured out I had a cousin , and I love her and her friends so much , they are my Family.
And I'll do ANYTHING to protect them.

Roxy's POV

Roxy's POV

I ran towards Ashley and when I hugged her , she fell to the ground and started crying, I could tell that tonight had been traumatic and what I've been through was nothing compared to what happened to her tonight.
She was struggling to keep up with everything that happened , first Bloom attacking her when we first arrived , Dark Bloom , constant fighting, Drama , her being a Princess and now she has a nemesis.
She could barely keep up in school , there's a fight and BAM she has to transform in class and go save the day.
It wasn't fair she didn't have to go through all that I know how she feels and it's not a pleasant feeling at all.
"Hey look at me" , I said.
"It going to get better , I promise" , I swore.
She looked at me and smiled and I could see that it was genuine.
We then went inside the house and we made her and Stella some complimentary hot chocolate.
"You should have seen her , she fought Yelhsa , no powers , no wings , only smarts and skills and when she transformed she thought that girl a lesson she had no chance" , Stella said. 
I just kept laughing till my asthma started acting up.
What a good ending to a bad day.
But tomorrow is another day.