.°🍧! | 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ❞

"you still like that grunge boy tae?"

"yes! and I'll never stop liking him until doie himself tells me to"

taeyong responded to his bestfriend, jaehyun's question. He then went back to stare at his crush who was seated by the tree listening to some music. A smile was then plastered on his face. jaehyun then went on by saying,

"you've been liking him for three years and doyoung still hasn't noticed you-"

"yes he has. we made eye contact"

taeyong tried to justify his statement.

"that was only one time you hopeless romantic"

jaehyun said. taeyong then said yeah whatever in a sarcastic tone then eyerolled.

A series of notifications pinged on jaehyun's phone. He looked at the messages sent and softly smiled with a light blush to be seen. He then hastily packed his stuff then said,

"unlike you I have someone to be with. cya!"

after jaehyun said that to taeyong he zoomed out of campus.

"lol bye"

taeyong said as the image of jaehyun disappeared completely.

'must be that johnny boy again'

he thought. taeyong was supposed to go back to the dorms now that uni is dismissed but the boy couldn't help but continue to stare at doyoung as if he was an artpiece in the gallery.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

doyoung's pov:-

So like I was vibing to little dark age by mgmt on my ipad and noticed that this one particular human with a head of pink hair was staring at me for the longest while.

We made eye contact for the second time I believe. As our eyes met, his face got red and he looked away.

lee taeyong.

I've seen him around uni a couple times. I labeled him as the-social-butterfly-who-blushes-alot-whenever-he-sees-me

I must admit that taeyong is pretty cute.

Why didn't I ever notice that?

I'm so dumb-

To not make things any more awkward between us, I waved at him with a blank look on my face. As expected, he waved back with a toothy smile blushing once again. Even his smile is cute... could cure every type of depression. I felt the blood rushing on my cheeks. Lol even I'm blushing.

Now I'm in the mood to go home to my studio apartment.

Maybe it was because taeyong is heading back to the university. I assume that he resides in the dorms.

I went to the apartment. When i was at the door I saw a cute little gift bag with a heart envelope along with contents of mini plushies found inside hung on the doorknob. It was from bubutyong.

This was not the first time i received the gift bag that was left dangling on the doorknob. i have memory of the first time receiving this clearly up to this day. it was three years ago on a Valentine's Friday. i accepted the little letters and plushies and kept them ever since.

'must be from my secret admirer again'

i thought then went inside the apartment.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯