.°🍧! | 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 ❞

The next day at school, a certain couple were walking in the school grounds with their hands glued to each other.

Yes.

They are official.

dotae is official.

"OMG OMG OMG oMG KSSJDKDGJDJD (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧"

Was literally jaehyun's reaction to the news of doyoung and taeyong finally being boyfriends. taeyong just laughed as jaehyun was congratulating and hugging him.

"Now we can finally go on a double date bestie!!! (◡ ω ◡)"

"Hey not so fast I have to go on a personal date with dotokki first (◕ᴗ◕✿)"

taeyong said to his friend. jaehyun only responded with an okay.

taeyong then felt strong arms wrapped around his waist.

"I'm gonna take your best friend away jaehyun"

taeyong heard doyoung said.

"The newly wed couple need their alone time I see"

jaehyun said with a knowing smirk.

"Lol we are not a newly wedded couple jae"

"Give it a few more years then you guys will be"

jae said and skipped his way to johnny.

"You know jaehyun's right though"

doyoung said to the pinkhead as they walked in a slow pace to their classes as taeyong listened intently. The raven haired then continued,

"I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you and only you yongie"

"And you will. No matter what happens I'll always be there"

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

After school the boys went by the cherry blossom tree. It's now like their usual meeting and cuddling place.

dotae sat by the tree with doyoung giving taeyong bear hugs and whispering sweet nothings into his boyfriend's ear as he watch taeyong play a level of candy crush.

"I finally passed this lady in the most challenging level reeeee"

taeyong cutely squealed in happiness. After the pink haired boy began to rant about nothing in particular. doyoung just heartily listened while randomly planting kisses on the boy's cheeks.

taeyong then wanted to make his daily trip to the candy store so doyoung followed but before that could happen this girl blocked their path.

"Hi is there anything we can-"

taeyong didn't get to finish his sentence as the girl just ignored him and handed over a card with hearts to doyoung.

doyoung didn't take the card and asked in a cold tone,

"What is it?"

"I like you"

No babygirl this is not the time and place into making some random confession to someone who's already in a relationship.

"go like someone else because he's already taken...by me"

taeyong politely said, his jealousy jealous level escalating in full swing.

"No he isn't. doyoung isn't gay "

The girl had the audacity to say and assume. Her homophobia was clearly showing.

doyoung then shut down the girl's denial by giving his boyfriend a hot french kiss on the lips until he pulled away, biting the pinkhead's now swollen lip.

"you heard him. doyoung's already taken"

doyoung said and gave the girl a death glare sending a message for her to back off and go back to wherever the hell she came from.

He then looked  at taeyong who was currently a tomato. taeyong is so not used to getting intimate with his partner in public areas. The pinkhead never felt so free in his whole entire life until he met doyoung. doyoung on the other hand loves the jelly side of his yongie.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

Thank you for 1K views
*yaayyy* sound effects
Love you guys a whole bunch 💟💟💟

Thank you for 1K views*yaayyy* sound effectsLove you guys a whole bunch 💟💟💟