.°🍧! | 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 ❞

@the uni dorms:

Today is the day.

Today is friday (while today is monday for the author lool).

Dotae is going on a date today SKSKSKSKSKS.

"Should I wear this jaehyun??? I wanna look good for doie...do you think what I'm wearing looks good? aNsWeR mE BESTIE!!! ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ"

taeyong whined at his best friend from the bathroom. The pinkhead's anxiety was eating him alive.

"Come out come out wherever you are taeyong I wanna see what you're wearing skksks (•‿•)"

jaehyun said feeling so excited like he's the one going on a date instead. taeyong stepped foot out of the room looking like this:

Cute 🥺 Cute 🥺 Cute 🥺 Cute 🥺 Cute 🥺 Cute 🥺 Cute 🥺 Cute 🥺

"OMGOSMSVKSG you look so damn good OMFG SKSKSKSKS (✯ᴗ✯)"

jaehyun did the usual of hyping his best friend up lol but our jaehyunnie is right. The very style of dressing is cute and it just fits taeyong's personality perfectly.

"you think so?...I'm not too underdressed right?╏ ” ⊚ ͟ʖ ⊚ ” ╏"

taeyong asked.

"Now where did the confident taeyong gone? Remember doyoung is not taking the clothes out on a date; he's taking you out on a date.ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ."

jaehyun shook taeyong's shoulder during his little pep talk with him. The blondie then gave taeyong a colour pop in a trance palette with a bag of makeup brushes

"Now give yourself a pop of colour bestie ( ꈍᴗꈍ)"

"Fine (ㆁωㆁ)"

taeyong said as he smiled at his best friend and went by the mirror to give himself a pop of colour according to jaehyun. So he decided to do soft pastel aesthetic makeup to match what he was wearing. After he did the final touches of the makeup by adding a pink blush on the tip of his nose and adding lip tint on his plump lips.

taeyong was satisfied with the makeup but he felt really cute today so he decided to draw a mini heart under his left eye. He then adorned himself with a cute small septum and a loop nose piercing. He then add on cartilage butterfly earrings on one ear and a single sterling silver butterfly earring on the other ear along with a cute chain over his neck. taeyong then bathed himself in his favorite perfume.