.°🍧! | 𝙘𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚 ❞

It was night time and the boys finally reached their destination. taeyong's eyes twinkled in awe as he saw the city lights staring at them from the distance.

The city lights were similar to that of stars.

"They're pretty right?"

doyoung asked the other. taeyong just ecstatically nodded his head.

"Yuhhh and I love it!"

taeyong commented as he gave the raven haired a side hug. taeyong is  super duper A-adorable that the boy wants to die. They then went over the park bench to overlook the city lights.

As per usual a serene silence encompassed them with that soft gentle breeze brushing past their faces. In the meantime, taeyong put his head on doyoung's shoulders.

a/n: pUt YoUr hEaD oN mY sHouLdEr

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

After a few more minutes of some good ole silence doyoung finally started,

"I have something to tell you"

"Is it another sad story again?-"

taeyong asked as he pouted.

"No more angst I promise"

doyoung softly reassured the other. He doesn't want to see the pinkhead cry again. Never.

taeyong made a gummy smile and asked,

"So what do you want to tell me?"

doyoung sipped his energy drink in the process, not to avoid the question but to energize himself. He then handed over the drink to taeyong and asked,

"Want some?"

taeyong timidly blushed and nodded.

He's blushing because he is going to indirectly kiss his crush.

The pinkhead then started to drink the caffeinated drink when doyoung confessed,

"I like you."

This particular three word answer caused taeyong to literally choke since the liquid accidentally went down the wrong pipe in his throat-. And yes, the pinkhead violently blushed a deep tomato red.

BUTT 🍑 wE bEeN kNeW tHaT dotokki lIkeS hIm 😃.

doyoung laughed at the boy's reaction in which he found dying cute.

dYiNg CuTe.

"Are you oKaY?"

The taller asked as he started to give the boy a few back blows after he was done laughing.

"That was really bad timing bunny"

taeyong protested and playfully punch the other's shoulder.

"I know and I'm sowwy yongie"

doyoung apologized and gave a bunnically cute pouted pout.

Look who's being the cute one now sksksks.

taeyong uwued and so did I.

"Is this the part where we-"

taeyong's question wasn't formed completely as doyoung's soft lips connected with his.

They're passionately kissing above the city stars under the moonlight.

So romantic.

This is really happening.

It IS happening!!!

and taeyong is having an official pride parade in his mind.

The couple felt a special kind of ecstasy which is indescribable for the both of them. They were been longing for this euphoric moment and that's a fact.

The kiss deepened as taeyong found himself on top of the dom; this is where the pinkhead entangled doyoung's raven hair in between his fingers.

doyoung smiled into the kiss as he was enjoying the caffeine and saccharined taste of the boy's lips. The taller finally found something he wants to do everyday with someone.

They pulled away after a while needing some oxygen in their lungs.

taeyong experienced heaven.

doyoung experienced heaven.

This is something they both want to experience for the rest of their very lives.

The couple made eye contact with each other then laughed in contentment.

"Is this the part where we kissed?"

taeyong asked the former question he wanted to ask completely but with a past tense with a blush imprinted on his cheeks thinking about what just happened.

"yes baby"

doyoung cooly answered then gently bit the latter's bottom lip.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

The taller asked the still blushing boy.

"yes tokki"

The pinkhead answered and pecked the boy's lips in the process.

"Your lips taste like caffeine and saccharine...I like that"

doyoung commented.

And with that said the couple left the place with their hands intertwined feeling the intimate connection invisibly stringed around their fingers like a red thread.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

And this is the part where the story ends.

SIKE!!!