.°🍧! | 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙙𝙮 ❞

a/n: WE ARE AT CHAP TENNIE TEN TEN!

"you were the one who ruined the moment"

taeyong said as he mercilessly fights jaehyun with a pillow in their dormroom.

"I'm sorry. I promise to give you any one of my plushies if you stop fighting me"

As jaehyun suggested that idea, taeyong immediately stopped what he was doing and gave a mischievous smirk on his face. He then asked,

"any one you say?"

"yes bestie!"

taeyong placed a finger on his pouted lip and looked up at the ceiling as he thought. Once he was done thinking he pointed at the plushie on jaehyun's bed.

 Once he was done thinking he pointed at the plushie on jaehyun's bed

"I want the softie kuromi plushie"

taeyong demanded to his best friend.

"No not the my melody plushie, you know that's my favorite. There are so many to choose from so choose another one"

jaehyun protested.

"Take this as my personal payback for stealing my fave sweets I got for my halloween trick or treat in junior high"

Ok the pinkhead was right so the blonde gave in and handed the plushie to him.

"So that's another one to my plushie collection...cute"

taeyong said while he smiled in pride.

"johnny... taeyong is being a meanie"

jaehyun said. He forgot that his boyfriend wasn't in the room which made him looked around in confusion. taeyong was just busy tightly hugging the plushie fearing that jaehyun will take it back by force.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

At school the following day, the lecturer allowed the students to go outside on the campus and do whatever they want. Their weekly test is upcoming for all of them so it's like they're on a study leave.

doyoung was laying in the green grass enjoying the warmth of the sun while listening to his favorite genre of music with his eyes closed, he sensed something or someone blocking his view of enjoying the nature of the sun.

He made a face as he took out his earplugs and opened his eyes to see his sun blocker. doyoung's face then immediately softened as he saw the pinkhead looking at him with that healing smile.

"Oh hi taeyong...are you here to complete our unfinished business?"

doyoung greeted then teased which made a blush form on the latter's face.

"n-no I just wanted to talk to you about nothing in particular"

taeyong said with a stammer as he made himself comfortable by laying down on the grass beside doyoung. Last night's events were still fresh in his memory.

"So what do you wanna talk about?"

doyoung asked as he lifted his arm to feel the warmth of the sun in his hand

"So I've found a friend for your goth looking plush"

taeyong said as he reciprocated the actions of the raven haired male and intertwined his fingers with the other. taeyong was obviously referring to doyoung's plush that was sitting by the tree chilling and obviously looking cute. The pinkhead then took out the my melody plush from his bag and showed the toy to the boy.

"awww cute. goth kuromi say hi to my melody"

doyoung said. With the help of the boy he sat in an upright position and waved the goth kuromi's little floofy arm. The my melody plush waved back, of course with taeyong's support.

doyoung was today years old when he learnt that toys can also have friends.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯