.°🍧! | 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 ❞

"give me the hOt sAuCe child!"

jaehyun ordered as shook taeyong's shoulders in the process. They were in ap calculus class waiting on their lecturer to arrive. So in the meantime, taeyong did eventually gave jaehyun the hOt sAuCe.

The bestfriend is now satisfied with this fresh information.

"oh I cannot wait for the day when all four of us go on a double date together"

jaehyun squealed in delight and also when he says the 'four of us', he means, himself along with his boyfriend, johnny, his bestfriend, taeyong and his bestfriend's-soon-to-be-boyfriend, doyoung.

"you don't know if he'll like me back in the same way jae"

After hearing the other's response, jaehyun prepared his short speech,

"are you blind? This is like the perfect opportunity for you two to get together. The best part is, after three years he finally noticed you. I know you can see a future with him and only him and no one else. just saying this as your peachy bestfriend :>"

taeyong knew what jae is saying is straight up faxx no printer.

"you're right"

taeyong said as thoughts of a future with doyoung replay in his imagination.

"What can I say, I'm always right"

jaehyun bragged.

While listening to jaehyun's daily rants, taeyong's eyes caught sight of

The one

The only

kim doyoung

-arriving at math class for the first time since uni began full time classes (he assumed)

taeyong witnessed that he was dressed in his shade of black with accessories as per usual but in a softer version of all the hardcore grunge outfits he usually donned. He was wearing something like this:

"since when did he sign up for ap calculus?"

jaehyun asked his thoughts out loud. Loud enough for doyoung to answer,

"I was always apart of this class. You just don't see me on the regular. There's a difference"

he went to the empty chair beside taeyong and greeted him.

"hi"

taeyong greeted back in a soft voice then hid his blushing face in his sweater paws.

After all, seeing THEE doyoung with thA breathtaking visuals seated beside of you is not something that happens everyday.

jaehyun didn't want to be the third wheel in their assumed fling so he moved to the seat beside mark.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

The lecturer after five more extra minutes came into class and gave two graded calculus classworks which was due early 8:00 AM the following morning. They then left the classroom to take a smoke and will most likely not return until the end of the two hour session.

doyoung began his work immediately and completed the tasks within an hour. For someone who barely comes to classes, he's pretty smart.

Meanwhile, taeyong is struggling to complete paper 2 of the task.

"I don't understand, I give up"

taeyong voiced his frustration and took out the cherry flavored bonbon bum lollipop from his kawaii mini backpack accessorised in mini plushies and pins to calm himself. He then crossed his arms with the lolipop in hand, puffed his cheeks and pouted. doyoung noticed and mentally uwued.

"why is he so cute?"

doyoung muttered under his breath. Little did he know that taeyong heard yet the boy who is obviously blushing right now pretends that he heard nothing.

"can I copy your answers?"

taeyong manage to ask as he started to lick the lollipop.

How bold of him.

"no"

"why:("

"I can help you with it instead since it's like due tmr"

"ok that makes sense. What time should we meet?"

"@4, my place dont be late. Not even a second late"

as soon as class was dismissed and doyoung said that, he left.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯