.°🍧! | 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 ❞

WARNING: PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION !

Skip if you want cuz this chap's realllyyyy bad and this chapter shouldn't have been written in the first place (lowkey wanna delete 😭☠)

edit: (what are you searching for??? this part has been deleted :D)

edit/ dec 21, 2022: (i did actually deleted this but before anyone else could read this chap i changed my mind although in the future i mIgHt or mIgHt NoT want to delete this part again)

After their first hella cute date together, doyoung went home in the night to his apartment of course with taeyong to just watch netflix and actually chill which eventually did not happen due to different plans being made ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 

"I want to move in here with you"

taeyong started as he took out the spring water from the fridge and start to drink it to get himself hydrated but not before taking off his bucket hat and placing it on the coat rack and taking off his shoes.

"I was literally about to ask you to move in with me but it's great that you want to without me asking ๑(◕‿◕)๑"

doyoung said feeling really happy that taeyong wants to finally move in with him.

After taeyong drank some nice cold water, he observed the promise ring on his finger. The jewellery really looks so pretty on him SKSKSKKSKS.

"You know that i love you right doyoung?"

The pinkhead asked the other knowing the answer to that question already.

"Yes I know yongie"

doyoung said and smiled at taeyong's fluffness. The raven haired then smirked as he made his way closer to the shorter and trapped him in between the walls. doy leaned in to taeyong's ear and asked,