.°🍧! | 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 (𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧) ❞

Both boys ran to the place where they made the promise.

The place where they both vandalized lol.

k.dy+l.ty was still spray painted on the walls. Cute.

doyoung and taeyong stared at the words as if they were in a gallery observing an art piece while their hands are in a handhold, as always since they're a couple.

"Ten years later, us coming back here again will feel nostalgic"

doyoung said as he drank his monster drink. taeyong smiled and intertwined his arm with the boy. He then said after taking a sip of the energy drink,

"This feels like nostalgia already. Oh and doyoungie?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me that you'll love me forever"

taeyong stated.

The raven haired turned and face the pinkhead. doy cupped tae's face and began to caress his ever so soft features and gave a soft and endearing smile.

"I promise. Till death do us part"

doyoung said and then leaned in to passionately kissed the shorter.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

Transitions into a timeskip:

doyoung and taeyong pulled away from their memorable wedding kiss underneath floral wedding arch canopy. This new made memory will only last for a lifetime. And on top of all that, the crowd went wild in excitement.

"I love you"

taeyong softly said while blushing under his makeup. doyoung reciprocated by saying,

"I love you more angel"

This person who's like the maid of honour gave taeyong the bouquet. taeyong smiled as a way of saying thank you and prepared to do the traditional of throwing the bouquet of flowers.

taeyong gave himself some space and the invitees gathered far behind him to catch the flowers first.

"okay get ready everyone"

taeyong said as he was preparing to throw the flowers to whoever is lucky to catch. Some persons were pushing and shoving each other in a disorderly way lol.

he then threw the flower as high and far behind him as he can and the lucky person who caught the beautiful bouquet of bright, pretty and colourful flowers was his...,

"I caught it!"

... best friend in the whole wide world, jaehyun.

"Legend says that whoever caught the bouquet, they are next in turn to be married"

taeyong excitedly stated this piece of information which caused jae to blush as he was imagining he and johnny's wedding. 

"Run along now, you don't want to keep your husband waiting"

taeyong giggled and did what he was told to.

Fast forward to the wedding speeches and other stuff that happens in a wedding it was the time for a couple's dance.

"Even at this moment, you still look so beautiful"

doyoung complimented. taeyong did a little cute twirl of his soft floral aesthetic wedding dress as he cutely laughed with a dust of pink appearing on his cheeks. The classical music, merry go round of life started to play once they got in position.