.°🍧! | 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙙(𝙣𝙤𝙩) 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜...𝙖𝙮𝙚 ❞

a/n: say the name chapter seventeen

The temptation that the pinkhead displayed was driving doyoung crazy. His sexual arousal peaked even more as taeyong walked over and got on top of him and began to place kisses on the boy's lips.

The dom kissed back until the lips of the pinkhead was swollen then proceeded to flip the sub over and said in a low tone,

"I'm top"

After he said that, doyoung let out a low growl as he started to attack the sub with love bites on his neck and collarbone; threatening to leave a trail of dark red bruises on his lover's porcelain white skin.

taeyong sweetly moaned in the process, his mind and body exploding in ecstasy. He don't do drugs but for comparison doyoung is his seratonin. doy on the other hand, solely enjoyed the pink haired vocal sounds of smut.

Sounded like music to his very ears.

Now it was doyoung's turn to tease the sub.

The raven haired then went under the wrapped towel on taeyong's body and caressed the boy's sensitive skin. This caused the pink haired to let out a penetrative gasp. The pinkhead was hard and wanted to be fucked immediately.

doyoung smirked and asked,

"will you be a good boy to daddy?"

taeyong reddened like a tomato at the question.

Yeah he has a daddy kink. The pinkhead nodded shyly at the question. doyoung ran his finger over the boy's lips and enquired,

"How should you answer me babyboy?"

He then placed small kisses on the boy's now visible love bites.

"Y-yes daddy"

taeyong answered as the tingly feeling of the dom's lips made him moaned.

"I'm going to keep my word of making your first time special okay baby boy?"

"yes daddy"

"Now get some rest yongie... goodnight"

doyoung ended and pecked taeyong's nose. taeyong then went and put on doyoung's t-shirt which was oversized for him so it looked like a dress and then snuggled into doy's arms as they both slept soundly.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

The next morning, taeyong woke up to the smell of exactly pancakes, waffles, sunny side up eggs and a bistro breakfast burger in the process of being cooked.

It was the weekend.

taeyong then automatically got out of the bed and followed the smell to the kitchen just to see doyoung in a bunny apron cooking the contents with that usual bunny smile on his face.

When doyoung was finished, he prepared the contents on a table with glasses of milk for the both of them.

"good morning :)"

doyoung greeted

"and a good morning to you (:"

taeyong greeted back.

"I made breakfast...I know I'm not the best at cooking but I tried and...I hope you'll like it (。・//ε//・。) "

doyoung told the pinkhead while blushing lool.

tae giggled and uwued at his boyfriend's cuteness overload. The raven haired then took taeyong's hand and led him to the table with mouthwatering food seated in front of them.

While doyoung ate the bistro breakfast burger and sunny side up eggs, taeyong had a taste of the pancakes and waffles.

"(๑♡⌓♡๑)"

Was taeyong's reaction to the food.

"Sooooo...did you like it? (〃゚3゚〃)"

doy asked. tae answered with a,

"yes doie (◕દ◕) I like it very very much ( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )"

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

Ya really thought you was gonna get smut huh? 😃