.°🍧! | 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 ❞

Timeskip (school=boring):

After school taeyong went to his favorite place to be all day, everyday, and that place is also known as the candy store.

"And a hello there to my favorite customer"

The candy store owner, yuta, greeted the boy.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii"

taeyong greeted back as he looked through the shuffle of candy on the shelves. The pink haired boy then took up one pack of skittles and sugary gummy bears...which are of course, taeyong's favorite types of sweets. After choosing his own personal selection of sugary foods, he went up to his friend who is also working as a cashier in the time being since the designated cashier for the store didn't arrive just yet.

"So when are you and doyoung gonna start dating?"

yuta started a conversation as he gave the boy his bought items in a cute little pink plastic bag.

"W-why is everyone asking me that question in different versions?"

taeyong asked the candy store owner with a red blush creeping up on his cheeks and ears. yuta laughed at the boy's embarrassed impression and stated,

"Don't pretend to be all shy now taeyong, everyone and I mean everyone  knows that you have a shopping-cart's-worth-full-of-rainbow-skittles crush on kim doyoung"

"You're right I do have a shopping-cart's-worth-full-of-rainbow-skittles crush on him"

taeyong said cupping both cheeks with his hands while smiling. Of course he started to fantasize about the idea of being in a real life relationship with the raven haired male.

"Go and daydream about doyoung somewhere else. bye bye"

yuta said and unapologetically yeeted taeyong out his store.

At the same time, taeyong saw doyoung walking out the store beside the candy store with a monster energy drink in hand. Just by the very sight of the taller brightens his day. The boy then skipped his way towards doyoung and greeted him with his occasional hugs in which the other responded by hugging back which then made taeyong blush everytime.

doyoung donned a huge bunny like smile on his face. Gosh he always feel some sort of bliss whenever he sees taeyong like anywhere nowadays.

Is he starting to fall in love with taeyong? or is it too early to fall in love this quickly?

doyoung contemplated. It's either the former or latter. He can't choose at this moment.

"Are you heading back to the dorms now?"

doyoung asked.

"No not yet...I'm just taking a stroll throughout the neighborhood...you know breathing fresh air..."

taeyong lied. Don't get him wrong though, he just wants to spend more time with doyoung and he just so happens to walk on the same path as doyoung that leads to his crush's apartment complex.

"Two is better than one. Come with me I wanna show you something"

doyoung said with excitement in his voice.

"As long as you're not gonna show me a possible murder crime scene then that's alright with me"

"Look who's watching too much lifetime movies"

doyoung teased resulting in a cute pout from the other. He then found an ounce of confidence and hold taeyong's hand and interlocked his fingers with the other. The pink dust did not hesitate to decorate taeyong's cheeks as he looked at his interlocked hand holding with the grunge boy.

taeyong's heart felt as if it was dodging bullets. Yes...that was how fast his heart was beating.

doyoung is the cause of his love disease.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

The boys then went to an abandoned place with a lot of graffiti art spray painted on the walls.

"What are we doing here?"

taeyong asked as he ate his skittles.

"We're commiting a crime"

doyoung said cooly as he drink his monster energy drink. taeyong ohed in understanding. He understands that he is going to vandalize someone else's property without getting caught and he is doing the crime with his crush.

Ugh this is goals <3.

taeyong can't help but feel the adrenaline rush because of the idea.

doyoung then took out two spray paints from his bag and handed one to taeyong in which he glady took with excitement.

"First time?"

doyoung asked then taeyong responded with a yes as he nods his head.

"Then draw or write something...anything"

doyoung said as he started to draw some random drawings on the wall.

taeyong then wrote his favorite line from the song washing machine heart and then drew a heart which says k.dy+l.ty in it then afterwards wrote candyland for the rest of the wall space left.

Kinda simple but cute.

"k.dy+l.ty...cute"

doyoung commented which caused the pink haired male to blush for the one millionth time.

"Promise me something"

"What"

"That we'll come back here after graduation"

"Ok I pinky promise"

taeyong promised. The boys then intertwined their pinky fingers. taeyong and doyoung made a buzz sound as they sealed the pinky swear with their thumbs.

They then quickly pack their bags and ran out of there as they heard the security guard for the place coming their way. doyoung and taeyong ran and hid in a dark alleyway.

They bursted in laughter afterwards.

"This is the best day ever"

taeyong said as he looked the raven haired male in front of him.

"yeah"

doyoung agreed.

Then comes a silence between the two.

They made eye contact with each other for a good while.

doyoung then slowly leaned in to finally kiss the boy. taeyong closed his eyes to prepare for what was about to happen next.

And then...

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯