.°🍧! | 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙞 ❞

It was 1:27am.

The comforter sheet set is warm.

But this bed is so damn cold.

taeyong furrowed his brows as he felt an empty space instead of doyoung. He eased himself up the furniture and looked around the room he was now in. From the aesthetic alone, he knew for a fact that this was doyoung's room. The only light illuminated in the room was that of the LED neon green fairy lights. doyoung is considerate enough to leave the fairy lights on knowing that the other is also nyctophobic and plus who would want to wake up in the dark after watching a horror movie?

Anyways taeyong doesn't want to go back to sleep alone so with the comforter wrapped around him, he ditched the room with the pretty neon lights to find doyoung. The pinkhead just wants to be in the ethereal realm while in doyoung's arms once again.

taeyong yawned as he was really tired and wants his beauty sleep. He then found doyoung on the couch in his deep slumber. He tiredly smiled with a sparkle evident in his eyes as he subconsciously snuggled his way on top of the sleeping bunny and closed his eyes once again with sleep coming over him like a cute sheep jumping over a fence.

A few hours later, doyoung fluttered his eyes open waking up to a sore neck due to his sleeping position on the couch for the whole night. A weight was then felt on him. doyoung looked down just to see a way too familiar head of pink hair poking out from under the comforter sheet.

doyoung was sure that he left the pink haired boy in his room sleeping on his bed so he doesn't know how in the world did taeyong find himself on top of him. doyoung then came to the conclusion that taeyong must be a sleepwalker.

If taeyong was awake, he would have definitely felt the latter's racing heart. doyoung's heart was beating so fast, he could hear the pumping of blood pulsating in his ears. Since taeyong is sleeping on his chest, the question is, would the pinkhead be able to hear it?

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

"It's time to wake up now tae"

doyoung said to the sleeping boy while gently shaking his shoulders.

"just gimme five more minutes dotokki"

taeyong mumbled then said nothing afterwards as he continued to sleep.

doyoung blushed a tiny blush.

taeyong called him another nickname yet again.

So cute.

doyoung decided to give the boy some extra time to wake up out of his beauty sleep. In the meantime, he played in taeyong's hair as per usual while this time softly singing a tune.

In the next five minutes, taeyong woke up to the singing voice of doyoung. taeyong could sure stay in the same position forever just to listen to the angelic voice of the other but unfortunately today is a school day.

The raven haired boy stopped singing abruptly once taeyong had finally decided to wake up after a century from his beauty sleep.

"good morning :)"

taeyong greeted.

"And a good morning to you (:"

doyoung greeted back trying his best not to allow his eyes to linger on the other's lips for too long.

taeyong then realized the position that they were in which caused his face to turn beet red as he apologized and awkwardly came off the other. doyoung then eased up from out the couch to stretch his aching limbs and rub his sore neck. He then looked at taeyong who stood there sheepishly while twiddling his thumbs and nervously biting his lips.

"We can do this more often if you like"

doyoung suggested to taeyong.

"R-reallyy?"

doyoung then nodded and smiled.

taeyong just suddenly felt the urge to hug the other so he did.

"I really really really like you dotokki"

taeyong said which was audible enough for the other to hear.

'I like you too'

doyoung wanted to say but at this point he was genuinely too flustered for speech.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯