.°🍧! | 𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 ❞

taeyong woke up early in the morning still tired and sore from last night's activities. He woke up to doyoung cutely hugging his waist while sleeping soundly. The pinkhead smiled as he sunk into the taller's embrace.

"I love you doyoungie"

taeyong said softly.

"I love you too yongie"

The raven haired responded back to taeyong's I love you. taeyong turned on the bed and gave his doyoung a quick peck on the lips and giggled as he limped to the bathroom lmao. After an hour in the bathroom doing god knows what, taeyong then went in the living room to cuddle with the raven haired who was on the couch.

"Are you still sore cuz I did went rough on you last night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

doyoung asked. The pinkhead's face became flushed in embarrassment as he recalled last night's very eventful activities. tae responded by nodding while displaying cute pout. doy uwued at the action.

"Take care of me today tokki... i still can't walk properly"

The raven haired smiled as he then stole a kiss from the latter. The kiss was a sensual one. After a couple more minutes broke away from the kiss to catch a breath.

"I'll always take care of you yongie"

doyoung said to the boy. The pinkhead smiled at that response

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

"Mhm. Kiss me again"

taeyong said in a demanding tone which made doyoung to obey him. The raven haired kissed the pinkhead once again. taeyong's gift to him was the sweet moans leaving his lips in between the hot kiss. doy was just about prepared to rearrange tae's guts again but tae broke the kiss by playfully pushing doyoung away from him.

"We're gonna watch netflix and chill for real this time babe"

"Okie dokkie yo"

doy said while sporting a cute bunny pout.

They then organized themselves for the event with lots of snacks, two cans of soda and water.

Finally, they cuddled under the huge blanket which was warm enough for the both of them and then watched a disney movie they found on the app.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

Relatively short chapter but the story is ending soon so I guess I'm finally running out of ideas for this story

Relatively short chapter but the story is ending soon so I guess I'm finally running out of ideas for this story. :(
I'll miss this story when its completed sigh :/