.°🍧! | 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙧 ❞

iMessage
Today 4:44 PM

taeyong
jae

taeyong
jaehyun

taeyong
earth to jEoNg jAeHyUn ಥ‿ಥ-

jaehyunnie
hiiiiiiiiiii

taeyong
THE
BESTEST
THING
JUST
HAPPENED
2DY
JDSJHDKSHDKD

jaehyunnie
let me guess...doyoung?

taeyong
yEs
SKSKSJSJSMSKDK
how did you knw?

jaehyunnie
I know everything :)

jaehyunnie
jk

jaehyunnie
we- no yOu were talking about him like just a few hours ago~
anygays ur overly excited today
*cues* straying from the topic-

taeyong
alice in candyland🍭

jaehyunnie
what is the meaning of this text?

taeyong
was there ever a meaning to our texts?

jaehyunnie
haha no

taeyong
💔

jaehyunnie
😘

taeyong
cringe

jaehyunnie
P.S. I won't be at the dorms because I'm
staying over at you-know-who's place :)

taeyong
alrighty then
byeeeeeee

jaehyunnie
👋

The pink haired male placed his phone on the nightstand after reading the last message made by jaehyun from their daily random convos. Afterwards, he took up his unfinished craft and made the coup de grace by adding cute doodles on it.

"done!"

taeyong exclaimed as he held the cute looking letter envelope with two hands up in the air to get a better view. The crisp paper was then carefully placed in the envelope. The paper was crisp enough to give a paper cut.

taeyong has history homework to complete but being the proud procrastinator he is, he took out the bag of gummy bears he bought from the candy store owned by his cute schoolmate yuta.

"doie will like me"

taeyong says as he ate a gummy bear

"doie will not like me"

The pinkhead said as he ate another gummy bear.

This continued until he's at the last gummy bear.

"nuu doie will not like me :<"

taeyong said as he made a sad pout. He pledged that he will never watch disney's the little mermaid ever again which influenced this behavior but then again, he promised donghyuck that he'll watch the movie with him over the weekend sooo...

yeah.

taeyong then remembered that he should mail the letter and mini plushies in the gift bag to his crush's doorknob so that means a trip to doyoung's apartment complex.

You might be wondering, how does taeyong know where doyoung reside? It was because johnny told jaehyun so jaehyun told him in return.

So off he went to anonymously drop off the letter.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

doyoung arrived at the apartment. He doesn't like to take the elevator so he decides to go up the third floor by taking the stairs. As he arrived he saw someone with pink hair making a series of knocks on his door. The person then turned around then froze as they saw doyoung.

"taeyong?"

"d-doyoung! what are yOu doing here?"

taeyong asked as he hid the gift behind his back.

"I should be asking that question. What are 'you' doing here?"

doyoung reciprocated the question while pointing at the other.

Before taeyong could come up with a pointless excuse, doyoung said,

"oh I get it... you must be my secret admirer of three years"

A round of applause for doyoung who finally figured it out.

"noooo that's not trueee-"

taeyong tried to blatantly lie but it results in an automatic failure.

doyoung smirked as he walked towards taeyong and trapped him between the wall with his hand.

They were dangerously close to each other.

And all of a sudden taeyong feels hot on a cold monday evening. The blush never once failed to be evident on his cheeks.

"you're such a bad liar"

doyoung stated in a low voice. he then snaked his hand around the other's waist. taeyong let out a gasp from the touch.

doyoung is not oblivious. He noticed. He must admit that he enjoys teasing the other though.

Little did taeyong know that the boy was only taking the gift bag from his hold.

"You forgot to leave this on my doorknob"

doyoung said as he waved the bag with his hand.

"oh"

Came taeyong's response.

To be real with you, taeyong was kinda disappointed. He was expecting something more-

As they say, you will not get everything in life.

Sigh.

After that much less of an awkward situation, both doyoung and taeyong bid their goodbyes and went about their way off to the apartment complex and back to the uni dorms respectively.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯