.°🍧! | 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 ❞

"let's get out of here"

doyoung suggested to taeyong.

"But can we stop at the candy store first. My sweet tooth needs some healthy candy"

"Im sure they're unhealthy but yeah sure"

So off they went to the candy store.

"hi taeyong...wait since when doyoung ate sweets?"

yuta asked once he greeted taeyong.

"I don't eat sweets. I'm here because tae's sweet tooth is screaming for sweet treats"

doyoung explained himself.

"I'll leave you two to talk while I see what's on aisle #127...ooh yummy gummy bears"

taeyong said then as if he was on a magic carpet, he floated to the aisle world filled with gummy bears.

The conversation with yuta and doyoung was mere silence since doyoung is not a person to socialize. So in the meantime, yuta was busy texting whoever he's texting on his phone, while doyoung is just there standing, looking at a statue looking thingy to keep himself busy.

When the pink haired paid for his loads of sweets, they bid their goodbyes to the japanese. taeyong took hold of doyoung's hand as they both walked out of the store.

"So where are you taking me?"

taeyong enquired.

"Somewhere"

doyoung replied.

And as if the shorter is a child, he started to swing his and doie's hand in a forward and backward motion. doyoung chuckled at the boy's childish actions.

taeyong is just too precious for this world.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

doyoung led the boy to the park in the playground section.

"Let's play first then we go where I want us to really go"

The raven haired said. He said that because he want to stall some more time so he can get rid of whatever anxiety is left within him to finally make his love confession towards taeyong.

"Let's play on the swings"

taeyong suggested. The pinkhead then made the world's cutest giggle and went on the vacant swing. He took out a lollipop, unravelled the plastic wrapper on it and popped the sweet in his mouth. doyoung followed and went on the other vacant swing beside him.

"Whoever swings the highest will get to do anything they want to the loser for the rest of the night"

taeyong challenged. doyoung accepted this little challenge. To be honest, doyoung would make taeyong win on purpose but he obviously can't do that.

I'm sure we all know what doyoung really wants to do lol.

They played on the swings for a while, enjoying themselves. From a distance, the children along with their parents were staring at them with some weird looks on their faces.