.°🍧! | 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ❞

"I can't believe we're finally graduating"

taeyong said while he was fixing the doyoung's square academic cap atop his head. When the pinkhead was done, doyoung stole a kiss and told the shorter congratulations. jaehyun then took the perfect picture of them and said,

"You guys are literally my favourite couple. dotae just get married already!"

"taeyong marry me already!"

doyoung whined which caused the other to giggle.

doy is just too cute at times.

In the meantime, jaehyun abducted taeyong, just to have a little bestie to bestie conversation.

"say banana milk"

jaehyun said as he position his phone for a pic

"Banana milk :D"

taeyong repeated after jaehyun and smiled for the camera.

"I have something to say"

taeyong knew that when his best friend have something to say, it's something serious.

"Yeah, go ahead"

jaehyun took a breath then began.

"First of all I want to say is that I'll always treasure our double date..."

Before I can continue, let me just give a brief review of that double date in one sentence.

So basically dotae and johnjae's double date consists of johnjae making out with each other every ten seconds and dotae just being cute each other :D.

taeyong smiled at the memory and the blonde continued,

"Um...so, I'll be leaving"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll be leaving the country. I'm moving to america with johnny for a temporary stay"

"You're leaving your best friend?! Not cool jae... but at least you told me or else I'll be mad"

The pinkhead said to the blonde as he crossed his arms. jaehyun reassured taeyong that both he and johnny will eventually come back. tae accepted the fact that his best friend is leaving and then stated,

"I'll miss you jaehyunnie. Make sure to call me once you've landed"

"I will bestie"

jaehyun said and gave the pinkhead a hug. taeyong hugged back. He'll sure miss his best friend.

Fast forward to the graduation ceremony and everyone getting their respective awards and the ending of the graduation. At the end of the graduation, dotae and everyone else tossed their graduation caps in the air to signify that they're leaving that hell call school for good.

People were taking an early leave to get ready for the graduation ball later in the night.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

After changing out of the gown and exiting the university settings, dotae were talking the long way home by walking.

Just so you know they were holding hands skksksks.

"Remember the promise we made?"

The raven haired asked.

"That time where we graffiti up someone's property and we made that promise where we'll come back after we graduate? Of course I remember. I'll never forget the promises we made with each other"

taeyong said and give his boyfriend a side hug. doyoung bunny smiled at the fluffness he's receiving.

"Then let's go. Who reaches there last is a loser!"

doy said and ran off before tae could say,

"hey that's not fair lol"

taeyong said as he ran off with the boy infront.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

Happy belated birthday to nct lucas and epex ayden :D

doyoung's birthday's like next week yall :D

and my birthday will be four days after jaehyun's :D

And congrats to my boys for winning their first daesang 😭❤

bye!

EDIT (Feb 1): HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY BOI DOYOUNG!!! 🥺💖