.°🍧! | 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞 ❞

Since in the last chapter, everything was happening so quickly between the dotae ship so here is a more detailed version of the moment we've all been waiting for...

Silence enveloped over them in the atmosphere as their eyes met.

They are once again dangerously close to each other but this time it gave off a different emotive language to it. The pinkhead felt his face becoming a heated red within seconds. And let us not forget about his heart which was currently running a race.

'i can't believe that this is really happening'

taeyong practically squealed in his head. The butterflies in his stomach now swarming.

doyoung on the other hand, was just having the desire and the urge to taste the latter's lips on his at last. doyoung really likes taeyong too so the boy thought that kissing him is the perfect way for a love confession.

Are first kisses always that exciting because taeyong is having a pride parade in his head once doyoung started to lean in to finally give the boy his first ever soul kiss. taeyong closed his eyes to prepare for what was about to happen next.

And then someone's iphone ringtone ruined the almost heartfelt moment.

They had to call when doyoung was just about to caress taeyong's pretty lips. The kinda good thing is that their lips actually touched but unfortunately the french kiss didn't happen.

Now let us all cuddle up together and cry in the little corner.

doyoung pulled away and cleared his throat, personally plotting the caller's death.

"I think you should answer that"

doyoung said once he noticed that the ringing is coming from taeyong. taeyong took out his phone and looked at the caller ID...it was jaehyun. The pinkhead brought the phone up to his ear and said to his best friend in one sentence,

"jAeHyUn not now I'm in the middle of something"

Having knowledge that jaehyun was the caller made doyoung scrap the whole idea of plotting a murder because he knew that johnny will most likely torture then murder him If he learns that something happened to his boyfriend.

After the convo with his twinnem, taeyong ended the phone call. taeyong then looked in doyoung's direction just to make eye contact with the raven haired male again. taeyong nervously laughed as he played with the strands of his pink hair while blushing. doyoung smiled at the cute sight.

"I can walk you back to the dorms"

doyoung suggested.

taeyong only nodded because somehow he can't find his voice back.

Once they were at the University grounds the soft boy and the grunge boy bid their goodbyes to each other and went their separate ways.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

@/doyoung's studio apartment:

"Look I have to tell you something"

doyoung said as he slid a ultra red flavoured monster energy drink across the table to the goth kuromi bunny plush toy Infront of him. He has history with the plush toy which will be mentioned in later chapters.

 He has history with the plush toy which will be mentioned in later chapters

The goth plush toy continued to look at him as they listened intently. doyoung drank his ultra black flavoured monster energy drink and continued,

"I like lee taeyong alot and I think I'm falling in love with him"

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯