.°🍧! | 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 ❞

taeyong was smiling for the whole time...from the candy store straight (✨gay✨) to doyoung's apartment.

"you're mine and only mine yongie"

doy stated which was really the reason why taeyong was smiling for the entire time lol.

Once they arrived at the apartment complex, they crashed on the couch and turned on the tv to some random heterosexual kdrama played on low volume.

"ummmmm so I'm thinking of adopting a pet for the both of us :D"

taeyong said as he stole a large sized bag of dorito chips from the cupboard then walked back to where he was which was in doyoung's arms in a cuddly state.

"what kind of pet would you like then my angel?"

doyoung asked the boy while doing the occasional of playing in his boyfriend's light pink hair.

The sub blushed upon hearing a new nickname unlocked by his always-and-forever which was the nickname of ✨angel✨.

The raven haired obviously noticed and kissed the other's currently burning cheek which earned a light-hearted giggle from the pink haired.

"a puppy would sound good...and oou let's name it ruby :)))"

taeyong suggested.

"awwwwwwww cute. I think that's a really good idea babe"

And doyoung 100% approved.

"buuutttt...you know what's a better idea?"

taeyong asked as he sat on the doyoung's lap, facing him. The raven haired held taeyong's waist in the process. The pink haired looked at him with a sultry look as he bit his bottom lip then stated,

"I want you to take all of me"

"I would love to"

doy said as he donned a smirk and leaned in to kiss the pink haired. Their seven minutes in heaven ended when the raven haired pulled away and said,

"But I want your first time to be extremely special because you are my special one"

tae softly smiled as he heard the sweet things his partner told him just a while ago.

"Fair enough"

taeyong said as he took a dorito chip from the bowl and handed it to doyoung. doyoung gladly took the chip in mouth hearing the satisfying crunch in his ears.

"I want you to go out with me :)"

doyoung suggested instead. taeyong's suddenly got excited and asked,

"Like on a date? (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)"

doyoung answered,

"Yup. Next week Friday. 1:27PM. How does that sound? ( ╹▽╹ )"

"Perfect reeeee!!!! (◕ᴗ◕✿)"

taeyong said as he cutely clapped his hands and gave doyoung a peck on the lips as a way of saying thank you babe I love you so much.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

And with that taeyong took an extremely long bubble bath later down in the evening; he also picked up the idea of teasing his boyfriend for a bit when he's done.

As soon as the pinkhead was finished he wrapped a towel around his body. He smiled as he strutted out of the room to doyoung's as he hummed a tune.

"doieeee"

taeyong singsonged.

"Yes baby?"

doyoung said while reading something on his phone.

"Do I look good in a towel orrrrr without a towel?"

taeyong asked as he moisturized his face and body in the mirror.

The raven haired looked up and saw a half naked and currently horny taeyong staring at him with a smirk on his features. doyoung immediately felt an erection growing in his pants.

"You make me wanna fuck you so badly"

doyoung said to the other in a low tone.

taeyong then played with the strands of his hair and stated,

"Then rail me. No one's stopping you."

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

I think this is a smut teaser?