.°🍧! | 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 ❞

Hours before taeyong's arrival:

doyoung was in the jewelry section of the mall staring at one particular jewelry piece contemplating on whether he should purchase the piece or not.

It was a flower branch promise ring.

"Looks really pretty right? I would definitely recommend for you to purchase that for your partner

"Looks really pretty right? I would definitely recommend for you to purchase that for your partner."

The jeweller told doyoung over his shoulder.

"Yeah I was thinking of buying it"

doy mumbled under his breath which was audible enough for the jeweller to hear. To not make anything socially awkward for the both of them, they asked,

"So are you gonna...do your purchase orrrrr-?"

Without hesitation, the boy fork out the money for the jewelry in cash. The worker gladly took the money with a nod and smile.

Yes, tae manz got the bag.

"I assure you that they're gonna love it!!!"

The worker said and gave him the item in the box.

"Thank you for shopping at our jewelry store. Please come again soon"

doyoung gave them a tight-lipped smile and left the place.

He hopes that the pinkhead will like his little gift (◕ᴗ◕✿).

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

The couple were now currently doing long romantic walks down the pastry aisle in the desert parlour section of the mall.

Just take this as the appetizer of the date.

"Blueberry muffin or strawberry muffin?"

taeyong asked himself.

"Blueberry muffin it is"

taeyong answered himself lol. doyoung was just admiring the pinkhead by poking the boy's soft cheeks with his finger. taeyong just cutely giggled in the process.

After doyoung insisted on paying for the desert, they took another long romantic walk to the amusement park.

The couple arrived to a jostle of happy people going on rides, eating, drinking and doing nothing in particular.  taeyong immediately went to the candy stand and bought a bunch of candy including cotton candy. He then ran back to his boyfriend and said,

"Let's go on the ferris wheel doie"

"Yeah let's"

doyoung answered with a genuine smile on his face. taeyong intertwined his arm with the boy, doyoung bought the tickets which eventually lead them into going on the joy ride.