.°🍧! | 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙚 ❞

doyoung and taeyong went to school together after eating breakfast. taeyong insisted that he is going to wear doyoung's hoodie to school.

"Wouldn't people think that we are together? Notthatiwouldmindtho"

doyoung said to taeyong as they were walking into the campus. It is also obvious that he said the last sentence a little bit too fast.

"Dont allow people to study us cuz they wont graduate"

taeyong said as he clung to the boy's arm like a koala does to a tree branch. doyoung then laughed.

"um but what did you say before?"

taeyong stopped walking and asked doyoung.

"what?"

"what did you say after you ask your question? You were speaking a bit too fast I didn't hear"

Knowing all too well what taeyong was getting at, doyoung rubbed the nape of his neck sheepishly as his ears became a flaming red colour.

"Oh i said nothing don't dwell on it too much"

doyoung reassured taeyong with a cowardly lie.

taeyong said okay then and shrugged as he continued to walk with the other.

"tae tae tae tae taeyong!"

jaehyun walked up and greeted his best friend with a hug. And then there was johnny, who was cooly tagging along. The latter hugged him back then said

"you sound excited today...are you that happy to see your best friend in the whole wide world?"

"You are my bestie. I'm always happy to see you"

jaehyun said.

"Awwwwwwww"

Was taeyong's response.

"Hi taeyong...hi taeyong's crush"

johnny greeted taeyong and his best friend, doyoung with a wave.
jaehyun then looked at both taeyong and doyoung and smiled showing off his cute dimples. He is definitely thinking something. jaehyun then abducted his best friend so that they could have their boy talk under the cherry blossom tree leaving the boys just standing there.

johnny noticed that doyoung was staring at the pink haired boy with a soft and loving smile on his features. He then asked with a knowing smile,

"So are you guys like a thing now?"

"No...well not yet I guess"

doyoung answered earning a dramatic sigh from johnny. He was wondering if he haven't taught doyoung well enough.

"Then why is he wearing your jacket. You never allow anyone to wear your clothes... not even moi. I wOnDeR wHy?"

"taeyong is just an exception that's all"

"That's enough reason to confess to him bro"

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

Now let's move on to the other pair of besties under the cherry blossom tree.

"Like seriously why are you guys not together yet? You both look so good together...look I even came up with a ship name"

jaehyun exaggerated as he shook taeyong's shoulders.

"And what would that ship name be?"

taeyong responded with a question.

"doyoung x taeyong is equal to dotae :D and I'm obviously the captain of the ship ♡(> ਊ <)♡"

"reeeee the ship name is hella cute. cute! cute! cute! cute! cUtE!!(◕દ◕)"

taeyong praised as he squealed while doing the usual of hiding his face in the sweater paws.

Classes were about to start soon so the bestfriends began to walk in the university.

"Im neverr taking this hoodie off"

taeyong said as he hugged himself. Its as if he's mentally hugging doyoung through the hoodie and he never ever wants to let him go.

꒰ 🌸 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 🍭"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯