19: We've All Got Daddy Issues

Dearest Readers,

I know some of you  may be wondering why Persie has ran away from her place at Camp Half Blood with her friends and family, so this chappie is set to maybe clear some things up.

Or, perhaps to give you even more questions.... muahahaha

Let me know what you think! Done forget to add this story to your libraries to stay up to date- or, even better- give me a follow!

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

Once they made it back to Peter's house, Persie was pleased to tell the man about what they had achieved. He didn't need to be worried about a sudden drowning and could most definitely take a shower without fearing death.

When Peter hugged her in thanks, she noticed Dean's glare over his back.

She decided she didn't need to care about that. She was with the brothers to help them out, not to end up falling for one of them in some sort of whirlwind romance. Nope. Didn't need to happen, not going to happen.

After she had gotten herself cleaned up and healed most of the wounds she received while taking a shower herself, she was packing her things with Annabeth, who was very reluctant to get a shadow-travel trip back to New York.

"You have a proposal for your mother, Wise Girl," Persie reminded her. "Don't you want to perform your official Architect of Olympus duties?"

Her blonde friend let out a long sigh, running a hand through her curls. "And here I thought you wanted me around, Seph."

Persie paused in her packing of what little clothes she had. "Uh, since when did you start calling me that?"

Annabeth's grey eyes wandered around the room, stopping once they targeted the Winchesters who were also packing up their things. "Since you started letting a certain Dean Winchester call you that," she spoke softly. "When are you going to make a move?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"So what did I walk into at the gala, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth raised a brow. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about but you're just too scared to admit it."

Persie rolled her eyes. "Since when did you start giving out relationship advice, Wise Girl?"

For her part, Annabeth didn't rise at the other girl's jab. "Just because I'm not a daughter of Aphrodite or a beauty queen doesn't mean I'm completely obvious to basic human interactions. And all the basic signs of someone liking another person are there when Dean is around you."

"Are you saying I don't know-"

Annabeth stopped her, "I'm saying you need to stop being a Kelp Head and make a move on the man, already. It's obvious he's not going to do it."

Persie sighed. "Well, maybe he's not doing anything because he doesn't like me that way, did you think about that?"

Annabeth grabbed her arm, halting both in the process. "You need to stop living in the past, what happened in Tartarus happened, and we both need to move on."

"But what if I'm not ready?"

The daughter of Athena bit her lip. "Maybe you should try talking about what you went through. You know, when-"

"Yes, yes I know exactly what you mean."

Annabeth looked down, her body sagging slightly. "I still have nightmares, you know?"