22: I Know You Get Deja Vu

Dearest Readers,

Thank you for tagging along and staying tuned for this next installment! I hope you all enjoy, and particularly have fun with these brief cameos as much as I did writing them!

As always, don't forget to let me know what you think!

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

Dean was still pacing back and forth in their small motel room like a caged tiger. He was mumbling that they should be trying to find Persie instead of waiting around like two imbeciles, among other choice words, and Sam was feeling a lot of pressure to try and locate their missing companion.

Finally, the younger Winchester had enough. "Dean, will you sit down?"

His brother stopped, looking at him with wide eyes. "Have you found her?"

He looked down at the phone on the table in front of him with a gulp, before turning back to his laptop where he was using any sort of tracing software imaginable. "No, not yet."

Dean let out a huff. "Then, no. I'm not just going to sit here-"

"Well, you're standing," Sam said dryly.

"And wait to figure out that Seph was killed!"

"Are you going to do anything besides just pacing around like a lunatic?"

Dean threw his hands in the air. "You're the computer guy, not me!"

"Then sit down and shut up, Dean. I'm doing my best."

But was he?

Sam remembered how Persie was able to get the location of Bela by asking one of her friends from camp. At least, that's what he thought Bobby told him.

He should just call her.

Sam picked up the phone and searched through his contacts.

Annabeth Chase.

He really should just call her.

So called, he did.

Dean paused in his pacing. "Who're you-"

"What happened now?"

Sam jolted at the sudden voice on the other end of the phone. "Uh... what?"

Annabeth sighed on her end. "Sam Winchester, I know that you might not be used to dealing with people who don't need a lot of explaining, considering I've met your brother and I know you travel with Persie, but don't take me for a fool."

He blinked.

"What happened to Persie, now? I know you wouldn't be calling me this soon after the last case otherwise."

Dean stomped over to lean in and listen to her voice on the phone, taking a step back when he recognized the voice. "Dude, she gave you her number?"

Sam bit back a sigh. "Is that what you're concerned with, now?"

"Was that Dean?"

"Yes, that was my brother."

"Where's Persie?"

Sam rubbed a hand on his neck. "Well, she-"

"Shit, is she missing again?"

His eyebrows furrowed. "Again?"

Dean leaned in closer. "Again what?"

"Sam, answer me- is Persie missing?"

Sam let out a breath. "Yes, she is. She went missing while we were hunting a vampire- she chased it down an alleyway and we haven't seen her since."