23: Demigod Intervention

Dearest Readers,

Thank you all for sticking with me! I took a day off on the schedule cuz I had gotten crazy busy but now I'm back and ready for some more updates :) I'm restarting my Harry Potter story, Lawfully Wed, today as well, so be sure to check that out, too!

As always, let me know what you think about this chapter. I had been waiting to let some of this steam out from the other demigods for a while.

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

"You certainly took your time in getting back to the motel. I was wondering if I was going to die of old age before you came back," Persie said, crossing her arms at the eldest Winchester.

Before he had even shown up, she knew that Dean was worried about her. She did, especially considering he had allowed Sam to call in the reinforcements when she knew it was the last thing he'd ever agree to in a normal situation.

Besides, the look of relief that crossed his handsome features after he saw her spoke for itself.

He walked forward and wrapped her in a strong hug, not realizing even when she let a groan out from the strain he put on her ribs.

Even after being able to take a shower and get cleaned up, she still felt like shit.

"Where were you?" Dean asked, his lips in her hair

"I was waiting for you all here when you guys went to where the vamp was holding me," she explained, slowly pulling herself out of his arms to look up at him and his own green eyes.

"When we saw those girls..." Pain shrouded his features.

Persie's eyebrows scrunched together. "Annabeth told me that their heads were ripped off."

Dean nodded, before turning to look where Sam and Annabeth were now huddled together by Sam's laptop. "Do either of you have a plan?"

Thalia snorted from where she was leaning against the wall next to Jason and Nico. "You're not realizing that the woman always has a plan."

Persie rolled her eyes. "Well I can count a few times where-"

"Persie!"

"Sorry, Wise Girl."

Rachel walked over to where Annabeth and Sam were standing, peering over their shoulders to look at the screen. "Do we have any idea where that one vamp guy is?"

"You mean, the one we didn't kill?" Nico asked, depleted of any tone in his voice.

She grinned. "No, Death Boy, I meant the dead one."

Dean looked down at Persie. "And he's the son of Hades, right?"

She nodded. "The shoe definitely fits, doesn't it?"

He nodded.

Nico scowled over at them and gave Persie the middle finger.

Will smiled at them from where he was standing next to Frank, Hazel, and Reyna across the room. "He does."

"You're supposed to be on my side," Nico told the blond son of Apollo.

Will shrugged. "You're acting like a stereotype, babe."

The rest of them pretended not to see the pink flush on the goth boy's cheeks.

Although, in her head, Persie was squealing in excitement for her OTP. She figured that oughta count for something.