39: Heat of the Moment

Dearest Readers,

This has always been one of my favorite Supernatural episodes, so I really hope you enjoy this take! Let me know what you think 🙂

XOXO Ally Layne

---

Persie's eyes blinked open as she heard Annabeth close the door to the bathroom and the sound of the motel shower turning on.

She rolled over to look at the alarm clock next to the bed, and let out a huff. It was early morning and she didn't really care to be up this early regardless of what Dean said the night before. The boys, for some gods-awful reason, wanted to get an early start on the day.

Meanwhile, she thought it was a waste of time.

When Annabeth was toweling herself off and quickly getting dressed, she turned to the other woman with exasperation. "You better get ready or Dean's going to come in and... well, actually that's probably not true. But I'll kill you if you make me wait, so get your butt moving, Seaweed Brain."

Persie let out a long groan as she got out of bed and sludged over to the shower where she hopped in and let the water wake her up.

Annabeth finished up in the bathroom while she was in the shower, and asked her about what she thought they'd be running into today.

"Not sure," Persie admitted, scrubbing her hair with the motel shampoo. "Sam thinks it's some sort of physics or time thing. I don't know. I just slay monsters, Annabeth."

Annabeth laughed. "Never change, Persie."

She let out a hum, tilted her head and let the water wash out the suds from the shampoo. "I don't plan on it, babe."

"So, tell me again what's going on between you and Dean," she stated before Persie heard her start brushing her teeth. Her mouth sounded full when she added, "I know that something must've happened when we gave you time to talk it out."

"I already told you," she said, wiping the shower gel down her body. "Dean and I just talked some things through. One of the things being that he was a jerk and he apologized."

The water ran again and Annabeth spat out the toothpaste before rinsing out her toothbrush. "So there wasn't a lot of kissing?"

Persie snorted. "You are the worst."

"I am the best," She corrected. "And because I'm the best, Sam and I gave you time for the two of you to get your groove on and finally get some. But apparently you seemed to miss the memo."

"We talked, which is what we needed to do," Persie insisted, before pulling back the shower curtain so Annabeth could see her face. "And please do not refer to sex as getting my groove on. That's weird as shit."

"You're weird as shit," she said, before poking Persie on the forehead. "Now hurry up and get out of there before the boys come knocking on our door."

"You just don't want Sam seeing you without your hair done," Persie mocked.

"And you don't want Dean seeing you without your makeup done," Annabeth sassed.

Persie blinked. "Shut up."

"I've seen what you've been doing lately, you've been accentuating your eyes. You obviously want the poor man to drown in them more than he already was," she continued. "I think it looks great, though. And from the amount of time Dean's been lost in your eyes lately, I think it's paying off."

Persie quickly finished up in the shower before turning it off and willing herself dry, before wrapping herself with the towel and hopping out of the shower.