SIT!!! MeMe

I saw this floating around YouTube and had to write! If you're curious, type in 'I said sit meme Marinette'.

Caline was trying not to panic and kept her smile in place, while trying to contain her class. They were loudly shouting at each other or huddled in corner with Lila Rossi talking about her last trip. The only student that was silent in their seat was Marinette Dupain-Cheng and she looked half dead.

'This is going terrible! We have a new student coming in today. I need to get them under control; Damocles trusts me to rein in this class.'

Marinette wasn't in the greatest mood. Everything was too loud and she was at the end of her rope. As class president, she knew there was a new student coming today. If they came in the midst of the chaos, they would either join it or ignore them. With a sigh, she got up from her seat, in the back, and made her way to her teacher.

"Ms. Bustier, would you like some help?" Marinette questioned with a sigh.

'My savior!'

"Yes, Marinette, that would be helpful." Caline smiled.

Too bad it was already too late. Principal Damocles had opened the classroom door to Bruce and Damian Wayne.

Marinette slammed Caline's lesson plan book down hard on the desk and shouted, "Alright; sit down! I'll give you to the count of three! ONE!"

Immediately, Chloe, Sabrina, Max, Kim, Alix, Mylene, Ivan, and Nathaniel scrambled to their seats.

"TWO!" she continued.

Rose and Juleka quickly sat in their seats.

"THREE!" she stated, firmly.

Adrien and Nino sank into their chairs.

"What if we don't want to?" questioned Alya.

"Yeah. What are you gonna do?" Lila replied, with a smirk on her face.

Marinette took a deep breath and slammed her hands on the desk, before shouting, "I said sit the fuck down!", her voice echoing around the room.

Caline's legs gave out and she landed in her chair. Bruce took a step back, confused by the tiny powerhouse at the teacher's desk. Damocles ran and hid behind Bruce. Alya and Lila dropped into their seats, in shock. They had never seen her so pissed off; she usually just sat quietly and took what they said. While everyone cowered under her outspoken voice, Damian stood tall. Bruce couldn't help but notice his son's ear tips glowing red.

'She's an Angel.'

"I have been up for seventy-two hours with no sleep. I'm not afraid to hurt anyone at this point. Now, we have a new student joining us today. Be nice and if you wake me the fuck up, I will break something or someone." Mari concluded, before taking her seat and resting her head on her desk.

"Th-Thank you, Marinette." Caline expressed, with a new fear of the tiny girl, "I knew we made the right choice in making you class president. Why don't you introduce yourself."

"Damian Wayne." he stated, before taking a seat next to Marinette.

Everyone froze with worry, but Bruce only sighed.

"My name is Bruce Wayne." he introduced himself, "Damian isn't sociable in the least. He has a history with violence, especially with people not being able to keep their distance from him. Knowing no one will bother her, he'll most likely stay there until he is comfortable elsewhere. Oh, and I apologize in advance for my son's blunt opinions."