Big Brother to the Rescue!

First, I want to make this know that this is an inspired fic! It is on tumblr, written by: justcourttee and was called 'A Brother's Love'. I don't know how/if I can put links on here. I typed the link. I hope it works!

justcourttee.tumblr.com/post/623288728002166784/im-not-sure-if-youre-taking-asks-but-here-goes

Jason sighed, rereading the text he had gotten again from Gina.

Nona: Jay, I am unable to get to Paris in the time I wished. My son and his wife are having problems with my Little Fairy. They claim her to be a bully and a brute, but I know this is not my Little Fairy. I am her guardian now and my plan was to bring her with me. Go in my stead and take her to Gotham. She told me she has a date with her boyfriend, Adrien Agreste. Break the news to her gently.

Gina had traveled with him for awhile and was always there for him when he got in a fight with Bruce. They could disappear on the road and travel, forget their worries. Gina had told him about her granddaughter, her 'Little Fairy', Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She was an inspiring fashion designer, who was also her class' president. She had designed for Jagged Stone and won a contest from Gabriel Agreste. She even had the opportunity to be mentored by Style Queen, herself, in New York, and turned it down. Gina had told him so many things about Marinette, he felt as if she was his little sister. When Gina told him that Pixie was getting bullied again and no one would help or see her side of things, he had gotten upset. Even her boyfriend had told her to make peace with the bully and to let it go. She had never asked him for a favor before and he didn't want to let her down.

Jason had taken the first flight to Paris to bring his little sister home to Gotham. He watched as she left the bakery and pressed the button to head to the park when her phone rang.

"Adrien? Yeah, I'm just heading-Oh. Ye-Yeah, I can meet you there instead. Sure. Bye." Marinette spoke and quickly took off in another direction.

'Sounds like a change of plans.'

Jason watched as Marinette ran up to Adrien as he was drinking from a water bottle.

'Gotta get closer.'

"Adrien, why do you keeping putting up with her?" Marinette asked.

"Marinette, please, stop asking questions." Adrien sighed.

"NO! Not this time!" Marinette shouted, "We've been dating for four months and you still let her do whatever she wants. I've seen how she touches you, kisses you! And then you come to me and ... I feel... like I need to disinfect you before you can touch me!"

"Marinette, please!" Adrien begged.

"Face it, Adrien! Your stupid 'high road' idea isn't working!" Mari complained.

"Lila speaks directly to my father! I can't risk being stuck at home again, Marinette. I....I don't love you enough to give up my freedom!" the model confessed, "I...I have to pick Lila over you."

'I'm sorry, Marinette.' Adrien frowned.

Marinette could feel her world crashing down. Lila was more important then her. Lila had succeeded in her plans to destroy her. She took her friends, took her loved ones, and now, she had Adrien. Marinette couldn't even feel the tears rushing down her cheeks, as everything clicked into place.

"Marinette?" Adrien whispered, reaching for her.

'This brat is who she had feelings for! How dare he make her cry; no one makes my little sister cry!'