D13-Death

Mrs. Rossi looked at the overwhelming evidence in front of her. She had only wanted justice for her little girl, but how could she do that now?

Lila Rossi had died on the premises of Wayne Enterprise during a school trip to Gotham had gone wrong.

Ilene Rossi's eyes stayed on the video in front of her that was played by the Wayne's lawyers.

"Of course I know the Waynes." Lila commented to her peers, "I went to many galas with my mother when I was younger. I also briefly dated Bruce's son before my mother found out. We were in love and talked about eloping once we were older."

"How romantic!" cooed Rose.

"Which son did you date?" questioned Alya.

"Which son?" asked Lila, biting her lip, "Damian Wayne, of course!"

"Miss, I'll need you to stop telling those lies." interrupted a man.

"How dare you!" shouted Sabrina, "Don't you know who she is?"

"She's Lila Rossi." yelled Kim.

"Is this how you run your class, Miss Bustier? You let your class yell at the people showing them around and that have paid for their trip?" asked the man.

"N-No." Caline blanched, "They are very wonderful kids. They are just protective of their friends."

"That's good to be protective of your friends, especially here in Gotham, but if I hear the lies continue, you will be removed from the tour Ms. Rossi." the man stated, as he began to hand out lanyards with a card attached, "This is your badge. It will allow you access to certain areas and prevent you from entering dangerous ones. They will also pay for your meals during this trip.

The man stepped away and Mrs. Rossi quickly noticed that a girl dressed in pink was not given a badge. She saw the class laughing and pointing at the girl. The man was speaking with another who wore a security outfit with a streak of white hair in the front.

'Perhaps they had miscounted and were getting her a badge.'

"Don't worry. I'll talk to Bruce about his employee later and see about getting us a new tour guide. He's probably new." Lila commented.

A boy, who looked about her daughter's age, descended the Wayne Enterprise staircase. He was dressed professionally for someone so young and headed straight for the girl dressed in pink.

"You should check you have everything before you leave my house, Habibiti." he spoke, before kissing the girl.

"Ah, good, you're here. I was worried we'd have to create a whole new badge for Mari." the guide spoke.

"She left it at the house." spoke the boy, hugging the girl around her waist.

The guide nodded and spoke, "This is Damian Wayne."

'Oh boy.'

The class started yelling, causing an uproar. Her daughter began to shed tears, while their teacher did nothing but what the frenzy ensue.

"How could you cheat on me?" asked her daughter, "I thought we-"

"Shut up!" shouted Damian, "I've already been informed by my older brother, Dick Grayson and your tour guide, about your lies, Miss Rossi. I won't hesitate to call security and have them escort you out of the building, along with a lawsuit."

Lila's face turned pale.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng is my fiancée and has been betrothed to me since birth. Our mother's arranged it and I couldn't be happier." he stated.