Green Eyed

Damian glared watching some guy stand next to Marinette. He knew his girlfriend had become popular very quickly, after she had to moved from Paris to Gotham. She was known for her kindness and smiles. He knew she had a bit of trouble, at the start, but she seemed to be making friends. The moment the guy leaned in close to her; he saw red.

'Who does he think he is?'

Damian quickly strode over and stood next to Marinette. She said nothing and waited for the guy, in front of her, to continue. The guy looked between them, confused.

"Did you need something, Wayne?" he questioned.

Before he could answer, Marinette spoke up, "Damian, this is Declan. He's in my literature class. We have a project with partners about the red A."

"The Scarlet Letter." the guy corrected, "I was just asking Marinette to meet me, after school, at the café on 25th and Brighton."

"You will come to the manor." Damian declared.

"What?" Declan asked.

"You will come to Wayne Manor." the Wayne heir restated, "I was unaware you had an issue with your hearing."

Declan sneered with a glare, "Now why would we do that, Wayne?"

Damian wrapped his arm around Marinette's waist and answered, "My girlfriend lives with me."

Declan looked between the Ice Prince and the Foreign Beauty everyone raved about. He heard whispers in the halls about a foreign exchange student who looked like a doll. She had ebony hair and blue doll-like eyes with pink lips. You would have thought they were describing a Disney princess from how they talked. The moment she walked into his class, he couldn't keep his off of her. He thought the project was his chance to ask her out, but he had been wrong. Declan just nodded his head as the truth sunk in.

"Sure." he replied, "Whatever." walking away.

Marinette smiled, as she switched to French, "Were you jealous, My Love?"

"No." Damian quipped.

"Green is such a pretty color on you." Mari replied.

Damian looked away, but she was quick to notice his red-tipped ears. She grabbed his arm and used it as leverage to kiss his cheek.

"So is red." Marinette whispered, "I'l see you after math for lunch."

Damian quickly pulled her close and kissed her pink lips, as the bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch, Angel." he spoke.

"Demon." she winked and walked off to her next class.