Reunited

Marinette knew she was going to hate the trip. They were in Gotham, one of the most dangerous places in the States. Lila was already spouting nonsense about dating a Wayne in secret and knowing them personally. She was bound to get them mugged, shot or possibly killed.

When they walked into Wayne Enterprise, her eyes locked on someone from her past. Without hesitation, she broke away from the class and latched onto him.

"Marinette?" Damian asked, looking her over.

"You're alive!" they cried.

Marinette immediately began to sob into his arms.

"Talia told me you died." Mari began to sob.

"Bitch told me the same thing." he spoke, pulling her close.

"Why?" she questioned, "She told me to hide in Paris. I was given a ledger and everything."

"Are you...still on a mission?" he asked.

"She said she'd come back for me." Marinette replied, "I was to blend in."

"Mother died six years ago." Damian told her.

"WHAT?" she shrieked, gaining the attention of her class.

"Who is Marinette with?"

"Is she just doing this for attention again?"

"Why is she shouting?"

"Maybe she got rejected."

The class walked closer to find out what was going on.

"Are....Are you saying I was playing that stupid sniveling childish act all this time, for nothing!" Marinette shouted.

"Yes." Damian frowned.

Immediately, Marinette pulled her hair our of her pigtails and shed her jacket. She look down and frowned.

"I'm stuck in pink! I hate this color so much!" she cried out.

"I know. You always did, Habibiti." he chuckled.

"The walls to my room are bright pink. Everything in my room and my wardrobe is pink. I was living in pink hell!" she sneered, making him laugh.

The workers knew it was never a good sign to see Damian Wayne chuckle. Laughing, that was worse. Within seconds, it spread like wildfire that a foreign girl had made Damian Wayne laugh. Once Bruce received the text, he headed quickly downstairs, in case danger arose.

"Father." spoke Damian, as Bruce Wayne arrived.

Marinette laughed as she asked, "You're Damian...Wayne?"

"Yes." he stated, making her laugh harder.

Not knowing what was so funny, Damian glared at her and Bruce frowned.

"The sausage haired liar in my class claims you two are dating." she announced.

Damian turned to the class and glared at the brunette.

"I don't know you." Damian announced.

Lila opened her mouth, but Marinette beat her to it.

"Don't bother listening to the bitch." she said, making the class gasp at her true nature "She lies so much it's hard to keep track. Ever since she found out we were coming here, she's been claiming to know you and grew up here in Gotham with you."