D9.5 Soulmate AU Bonus

"Where the hell did he go?" shouted Jason.

"Relax, he's got to be around here." suggested Dick.

"He was suppose to fetch Tim, not go off on and adventure. He's probably already home!" jason complained again.

"Damian wouldn't have left, especially with out his comms." stated Bruce.

Tim sighed as he trudged behind them. Apparently, Damian was suppose to bring him back and had never returned.

"There!" Tim shouted, pointing to an open door. He recognized Damian's gelled back style anywhere.

The Waynes moved towards the open door only to see Damian kiss a girl's left hand and called her his future wife before introducing himself.

To say they were shocked was no surprise. Damian never showed affection to anyone. Suddenly, the room filled with commotion. Damian should be able to handle anything.

"I thought- I thought you said that you were paired with Damian Wayne!" a girl cried out.

"I was!" another voice whined, "Mari must have done something. Our threads have been connected since we were little."

A girl with brown hair and olive eyes ran towards the youngest Wayne.

"Dami, how could you turn your back on me? I thought I was special." the girl began to sob.

"Who are you?" asked Damian.

"Lila. Lia Rossi. We had red threads since we were 8. We met here in Gotham!" she cried out.

'That girl's a liar' thought the Waynes, 'And not a very good one.'

"How could you not remember me?" she asked.

"Ah!" smirked Damian, catching on, "Who introduced me to you? My mother or my father?"

"Your mother. She was sweet. Dark hair and blue eyes. It was at a gala-" the brown haired girl continued.

"I was born and raised in Baghdad until I was twelve. I was brought here by my mother to live with a man, I had never met before, and was told he was my father. Also, my mother has brown eyes and brown hair. The woman on my father's arm is Selina Kyle, my step-mother. Try again, you lying tramp!" Damian scowled.

"What did you-" the girl tried to speak, but Damian wouldn't allow it.

"Do you honestly think we Waynes don't get this kind of treatment daily? Work. School. Galas. It's all the same. Some vapid bitch trying to worm her way into our good graces or attempt to say she knew us 'since we were little'. It's all been done before. It's the reason my father keep our names and faces out of the papers as much as possible. I have never been to a gala." Damian spat out.

Bruce had heard enough once he heard the name, Lila Rossi. He recognized the name from the French Class that was visiting the office tomorrow.

'Why are they out so late?' he wondered.

Bruce motioned for the other boys to step back, and into the shadows, as he heard Damian finish his rant.

"Well said, Son." he stated, making his presence known.

"Bruce Wayne?" many of the class began to whisper.

His gaze on the foul girl caused her to pale and take a step back.

"I was going to greet you all tomorrow at Wayne Enterprise. I'm very surprised to see you all out at this time of night." Bruce commented.

"What do you mean?" asked Nathaniel.