D29-Children

Continuation of Domestic:

"Aww, Baby Bird." cooed Dick, "When were you going to tell us you got a love nest?"

Jason howled in laughter, "Oh, we'll make sure to stock you up. I don't think Big B is ready to be a grandfather yet. I'm not old enough to be an uncle!"

"We haven't even dated a whole month!" shouted Damian, "Stop trying to plan my life!"

'Why did they have to stop by?' he questioned.

"Does Marinette drink coffee?" asked Tim, holding up the pink mug.

"Don't drop that!" Damian shouted, rushing to the kitchen, "Just pick another mug!"

"I'll just ask her and-" Tim began, as he rounded the corner only to spill coffee on himself once he laid eyes on Marinette's red face.

Quickly, she turn and fled.

"What happened, Timmy?" asked Jason.

"Ma-Marinette was right here." he spoke.

"Shit!" shouted Damian. He grabbed his coat and rushed out the door to find her.

Damian had run around and was close to calling her friends when he found her at the park. She had left the condo in such a rush, she wasn't dressed for the weather. His snow angel was fighting her own element.

Damian shrugged off his coat and placed it on her shoulders, causing her to jump.

"I'm sorry my brothers are idiots." he spoke, taking the seat next to her, "They were only teasing me. Honestly, Marinette, you're the longest relationship I've ever had."

"You're the only relationship I've ever had." Marinette blushed.

"But-Really?" he questioned.

"Is that so hard to believe?" she asked.

"Yes!" he shouted, "You are an amazing, talented, inspiring woman! It's a miracle I even got you to date me; not to mention you haven't runaway after meeting my insane family."

Marinette laughed in return.

"I use to think I liked someone, but I got tired of waiting." she answered, once her laughter had stopped.

"Oh, right. The blind date 'Adrien guy'." he stated, "Wait....the blonde guy; your friend?"

She nodded. "He was my first crush. I'm glad he cancelled for whatever reason. I never asked him, but-" she began as she grabbed his hands, "I have you. Even if your brothers are planning our future."

Damian only sighed.

"Honestly, that's how I use to be." Mari blushed, "I think it ruined whatever I was hoping for. I;m glad we're on the same page. One day at a time."

He rested his head on hers and brought her closer.

"Do you think they're right?" he asked, even though it pained him to hear the answer.

"Hmm?" she questioned, comfortable in his arms.

"About us. What the future might hold?" Damian asked once more.

"We'll just have to wait and find out, but I'm willing too." Marinette smiled.

Six years later:

"Amaya! You put that ruler down, right now! It is not a weapon and I need your brother to finish his peas!" shouted Marinette, "Go wash your hands for dinner. As soon as he's done, I'm putting him down for a nap."

"Having problems are we?" asked Damian, as he entered the kitchen.

Marinette glared playfully at him, "Take the next fencing champion to wash up. Dinner will be ready in five minutes."

"Do you think I could have a real sword someday, Father?" Amaya asked.

"If you can behave and not promise not to destroy stuff." Damian smiled at the four year old.

"I heard that!" Marinette shouted, as the baby giggled.