D14-Power Swap AU

Chat Noir watched from the rubble as Ladybug and Cerberus were hit by the akuma's beam.

"MY LADY!" he shouted and rushed towards them. They still had no idea what the beam did.

When the light faded, his lady was wearing the Dog miraculous and Cerberus was the new Ladybug.

"Why am I in red?" Cerberus asked.

"Oh, we switched. Last time this happened with Chat. There were....complications with the akuma and we switched miraculous'." Ladybug explained.

"I fear that would not be wise this moment." He sighed, as he looked at his new outfit. It was similar to something he would wear in the League of Assassins. (look up Tentomushi,in relation to Miraculous Ladybug- just with more black)

Ladybug was dressed in a tan and white outfit similar to Rena Rouges, but her hair was pulled into high twin tails.

"We need new names." she called to Cerberus, as they took a fighting stance, "I'll be LadyChienne."

"Why not 'Petite Dame'?" he asked.

His lady glared at their colleague. "And what do I call you?" she questioned.

"Shaytan." he smirked.

Chat Noir couldn't get over their playful banter. That was their thing; his and his Ladybug's. So why was it that when he looked at his lady, he couldn't find it in himself to call her that anymore?

The pair jumped into action. Shaytan called Lucky Charm and Petite Dame ran toward the akuma to distract it. Chat couldn't find it in himself to move. They moved in perfect sync without speaking and could read each other, something he had only managed to do with Ladybug.

Shaytan moved with such confidence and grace. Neither of them had done that the 1st time. LB had crashed into him the first time they had met. When he had donned the Ladybug miraculous, he couldn't even create a shield. He had smacked himself in the eye with the yo-yo!

Petite Dame moved with the same grace and poise when she was LadyNoire. She really could do anything.

Quickly, the switched pair took out the akuma and fist bumped without him.

Chat hovered for a second before running off back to his room.

"Plagg, Claws In." Adrien sighed once he made it back to his room. His kwami flew off to his cupboard of Camembert for a recharge.

After a couple minutes of trying to wrap his head around what happened, Adrien knew he had to ask.

"Plagg, what was that?" he questioned, "They....were in sync. Even I had trouble with my first time with the Ladybug miraculous. Do you think they've been practicing swapping?"

Adrien looked over to find the God of Destruction nibbling on his cheese. Not inhaling it. Nibbling.

"Plagg?" he called.

Plagg sighed and put the rest of his piece in his mouth, "Kid, you finally broke through."

"Broke through? Through what?" the model asked.

"The glamour." the kwami answered, "The Ladybug and Cat miraculous are the strongest and thus have the heaviest glamour. Most kittens and bugs tune into each other, but there are rare cases, like your bug who don't."

"What do you mean?" Adrien asked confused.

"Turn around and look at your poster of her." Plagg responded.